Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
Bunches Offline OP
OP Offline
B
So I've been thinking about DBing habits the last week and your comments. I didn't realize over the last two years how much I had backslid and I've completely dropped the ball on my life. I've been justifying focusing on X because she was single and letting myself think that was about me. I've been letting down my boundaries and stopped focusing on GAL. And for anyone who reads this let me tell you from experience...taking the wrong path ends badly. I've had to see a cardiologist recently for concerns over stress and blood pressure and what its doing to me. I've actually let myself get sick over carrying this every day long term without doing the work to move on with my life.

I don't want to be this guy. Backsliding is real people...and it's dangerous. I've been at this for three years now just last week and ya know what. It's....still...hard.

M: 43 W: 43
Married 6 yrs.
T: 7 yrs.
Son 20, 18, 17, 15 yrs. (w/ Autism), 12, 10

S
S
I'm sorry to hear about your health episode Bunches. Taking the right path isn't easy and we all take the time we take to get through this. But your realisation is a good one - so how are you going to pick up the ball on your life and head down the righ path now??

Looking forward to hearing about the kind of life you want to create just for you.... :)xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard