Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
T
T
Rich,

I like to read your posts.

I'm dealing with a very angry and bitter EX-WW. The divorce wasn't the fairy tale ending. I actually had to tell her to leave m alone, and that my biggest mistake was getting married to her. I told her it's unfortunate I still have to talk with her, and coparent, but I pledge to do my best to raise my kids right. She just calls me a hypocrite over and over. It's been 4+ months since D, and her boyfriend from Chicago moved up to Madison to be with her, and told his kids he wasn't going to see them for a long time. Great dad, huh?

Going to the same church has been tough - I'm going to be scoping out out a few in the next few months to see which one might be a decent one to move my membership to. I don't think it proper that she's leading worship with her solo instrument, knowing she's living with a married man, and she refuses to tell the kids what is happening, or others from our church. It is truly all about her.

It's tough to see your WW is still looking down cheeseless tunnels to fill her empty heart. Hang in there.

M46, EXWW46
M15 T17
D20, S19, D13
M - Addiction since 1998
W EA/PA #1 2013/2014
W EA #2 June 2015...
BD 1 Big D talk 9/15
BD 2 - EA/PA disc 10/30/15
Served D 1/22/16
Divorced 5/25/16 (yes, that fast!)
R
rich4j Offline OP
OP Offline
R
Trumpet- good to hear from u.

I think if we started a club many of us would have the same stories...it would be like ground hog day. It's great to hear those that can either stitch things back together or can move on and be nice to each other I fear I won't be one of them and will be in the same boat with you trumpet. I am responsible for ISIS, Trump and Hilary and global warming. Alot to shoulder :-)

Sorry to hear its still tough sledding for you but I understand the feelings you are going thru and I actually feel the same as I really don't want any interaction anymore And can understand the church issues....not sure how she even goes based on the situation...geez.

I am trying to limit any interaction which is hard with my daughter and dog

She again today messed up a handoff , was late, blamed me, got in an argument in front of my duaghter so I walked away and left. I won't be bullied , pushed around or stomped on anymore by her.

The positive is that my duaghter and I could not be closer...our bonding has increased and she loves being with me as I actually spend time with her...not just dump her in front of a tv like her mom :-) makes me sad

D7
ILYBNILWY 7/15
Suspect EA/PA 12/15 No confirmation/denial
She files 1/2016
Working towards the Big D ...still in progress....
L
L
Originally Posted By: rich4j
I am responsible for ISIS, Trump and Hilary and global warming. Alot to shoulder :-)

Now wait a second rich, I'm fairly certain my W has blamed all of the above on me. You may be off the hook! smile

She again today messed up a handoff , was late, blamed me, got in an argument in front of my duaghter so I walked away and left. I won't be bullied , pushed around or stomped on anymore by her.

Great work rich! I think in our situations that's the best we can do. Our Ws seem to want to pick fights and escalate things. Best way to de-escalate is to let them know it's not ok and walk away if needed. No need for the added stress on D or yourself.

The positive is that my duaghter and I could not be closer...our bonding has increased and she loves being with me as I actually spend time with her...not just dump her in front of a tv like her mom :-) makes me sad

It does suck that she does that to your D, but can't control her. What you can do is keep being an amazing dad for your D and strengthen those bonds even more!

Reading how close you are with your D now gives me so much hope for my own situation. Keep being a rock for your D rich. Our kids need us while our Ws figure out what they are doing. keep up the good stuff brother!

Me39
M11 : T13
D9
BD 5/31/16
In House S until 6/21/17
Divorced 10/5/18
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard