Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
V
V
Sure does

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
So I haven't been a round in quite a while.

Bf had some family drama and his mum whom was quite sick and she passed away. He is still on the struggle to find real work treadmill. Not totally uncommon where we live. We had some house drama like vanilla but the wind damadged my house. Aka we had the roof blow off, however after waiting for Bulider's for 3 years to come and repair I now have one new section of roof in less than a week.

Son has now moved in with a girl and 7 of his mates, what could possibly go wrong with that house share!
He hasn't told me per sa but we have spoken once he has not introduced the girl to anyone but his father. I think he's still holding some sort of bad blood although when I see him or bump into him it's like things aren't any different and we get along fine.

It's almost spring and the big dry is making things tough, today we are getting a shower of rain so let's hope this is the start of proper rain for us. Lots o farms are De stocked and are going broke from feeding anys tock they do have.

And on the xh front news pops up from time to time, but things dont look so nice and rosy, tbh I don't care and feel sorry for the ow, they are living apart 3-4 days per week. His nasty auntie who supposedly approved of the ow and never of me passed away. On that score I was a little too joyful. I felt bad almost celebrating she wasn't as old as I thought, and justified it as karma. Ok so on that score i was a bit too human.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
V
V
GG

So excited to read your post. Miss you lots........

Are you still doing rainbow eyes?

How is wonky lambs?

And the dogs?

V

V 64, WAW

G
Ggrass Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Live just goes along like life does.
Have had a winter a bit like vanilla and had small bug after small whole make up thing took a back seat running eyes and sniffing nose is a bit hard to keep any in place.

It's funny how folks who's walked this walk before forget if it's been a long time, a mate just had new newish bf caught out cheating, but the signs were there from early on. He refused to cohabit ever, had some strange rules and seemed to have just been treating her as second choice. It didn't suprised me when he was caught, however she is getting older and fell hard for this dude. Seems to want second chances when she should be running like mad.

Al, this makes me realise how far I've come, and tbh if anyone did that to me and got caught I'd nowadays be running flat chat.

Although I still struggle a bit giving people a bit much rope with which to hang them self.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
job Offline
Ggrass,

I saw your posting on Vanilla's thread. We aren't allowed to share personal information here...but many connect on Facebook using their posting name here and putting DB behind their name.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
V
V
Can I suggest we exchange posts here on a set date?

Like February 14 2019?

That way I can be up for a couple of days then delete my FB messages.

V

V 64, WAW

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard