Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
I am reporting that there is absolutely nothing to report.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

R
R
And that lovely lady , is good to hear !!!

Take care. Rd xx

P
P
You make me laugh, Vanilla! The non-report report. Love it!

On the other hand, that means no drama for you, and that is a truly awesome thing.

H: 44, Me: 45
Married: 20 y Together: 25 y
no kids
Walk away: 12/15
Asked for temp separation 12/25/15
PA confirmed 3/16 (apparently neither the first, nor the last PA he has had)
H filed for D 5/16
Z
Z
Lady V, really hope you have yourself a nice weekend, spring really feels like it is here!!!

M - 40's
W - 30's
Two Sons
Living together
S
SH_ Offline
S
Good morning sweet V. Just wanted to pop in and say good morning and I hope it is a wonderful day for you.
You have been a great inspiration for me over the past couple of months as I ride the emotionally charged roller coaster of the WAW. Your words always encourage,inspire, and provide comfort for me in those difficult moments. I will forever be in your debt.
I want send you my gratitude, and online hug ((((Vanilla)))) and a prayer from my heart for you this day. May today be a great one for you full of all the blessing you deserve for the hope and comfort that you provide to so many in their times of need.

Me 46 Former W 46
D19 D7
BD Feb 2016
WAW moves out 4/16/16
D final 6/1/2017

It's time for me to start changin' the way I look at the world......and at myself. ~James Howlett aka Wolverine
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Thank you RD, my lovely wonderful bruv. I keep checking in on you and know that every day you are in my prayers.

Phoebe, I am absolutely amazed by your growth and wisdom for the length of your time here, welcome to V's thread. I love to read your smiles and it warms my heart when you do. I can feel them through this online screen.

Zephyr, on the brink of a big shift on the edge, dear brave one garner your courage, I always release a tear when I read how close you are. In order to fly you will have to fall and open your parachute. There is exhilaration in it. Time for the next shift.

Sadhub, is it already a couple of months? I post often to Newbies, those who newly arrive and many lack the stamina to change and grow as you have, your WAW has been angry at herself and the world for two months! That is quite a temper tantrum, exhaustion will take hold soon, this red anger is so damaging to the body and spirit. And of course it is herself she is angry with, imagine all that rage directed outwards because she fears to address her stuff.

Today is Sunday and I shall be working all day, with moments here to post.

V

V 64, WAW

J
J
A driveby hug for a lovely lady.

(((V)))

You can call me Dory/ Grl.

As a wise fish once sang,"Just keep swimming!"

It's no use to go back to yesterday because I was a different person then.
Z
Z
Originally Posted By: Vanilla

Zephyr, on the brink of a big shift on the edge, dear brave one garner your courage, I always release a tear when I read how close you are. In order to fly you will have to fall and open your parachute. There is exhilaration in it. Time for the next shift.

V

Falling ... that is hard to do conciously. I fall all the time by accident or when i try to do something at the edge of my ability.

Lady V, thank you for helping shed light to my path, although i have all rhese tools and gadgets and a good idea of direction, i sometimes just dont know what step is the best step. Since you have offered i will ask for your help. I will ask for you to show me what i am clearly missing in my searching.

Thank you!

M - 40's
W - 30's
Two Sons
Living together
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Originally Posted By: Zephyr
Originally Posted By: Vanilla

V

Falling ... that is hard to do conciously. I fall all the time by accident or when i try to do something at the edge of my ability.

Lady V, thank you for helping shed light to my path, although i have all rhese tools and gadgets and a good idea of direction, i sometimes just dont know what step is the best step. Since you have offered i will ask for your help. I will ask for you to show me what i am clearly missing in my searching.

Thank you!

The one thing that occurs to me more than any other thing, is addressing this FOO issue that sneaks occasionally into consciousness

V

V 64, WAW

W
W
Hey V,

Just want to let you know I have not forgotten about you. You did so much to help me during the most difficult time in my life. I will be divorced pretty soon and plan to post an update on my thread when I get a chance.

Just wanted to drop by and say hello and I hope you are doing well.

Me: 30's W: 30's M: 12yrs
EA: Started 3/2015
MC Started: 4/2015
She moved out and served 6/2015
PA: Confirmed 10/5/2015
2 young kids

"If you do not stand for something you will fall for anything."
Page 5 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard