Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
U
U
Hi V.
I've been away for a while and am catching up a little. I am so sorry to hear about what you are going through. those nightmares - terrible. I remember you talking of those same nightmares quite a long time ago. I wish I knew how to make them stop too, I can never figure out the triggers.

V- you have always been supportive to me and so many. You've had my back. please know that I'll always have yours.

Take care I hope your days get better
u-turn

Me-45 W-44
S21, S18, D15
T-27, M-21
BD Jan 2014
PA revealed March 2014
In-house separation - April 2015
I filed - Aug 2015
She moved out Oct 2015
S
S
I got to thinking about this a bit more, profession aside. Each person is different in how they handle things. Take me for instance. Even though we're pretty far into piecing with no signs of things going south, I still have my moments. Some nights I just need to sleep on the couch I stayed on for months. The bed sometimes just doesn't feel....right. Not necessarily bad but not comfortable. Sometimes I'll have flashbacks or thoughts to the troubled times. Some dates stick out. Last year was the only Easter I have never spent with my family. Why am I experiencing trepidation about this one?

When I say you being you will get you through, it's because I get it. In countless ways you are ahead of me on personal growth. You really are an inspiration to so many of us, even during those times you feel the weakest.

Keep your chin up, V, just like you always manage to do.

M: 8.5 T:10
Me:37 W:34 S:6

Retrouvaille and W moves back- 7/31/15
Piecing - 7/4/15 to present
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Di, broke

Glam sis has just gone home, had an amazing time.

V

Freedom is just another word for nothing left to loose.
V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
U I really appreciate your support.

V

V 64, WAW

V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Squiggy

I feel very lost sometimes and frightened. It is very tough times and I struggle with work load.

I am concerned about my future.

V

V 64, WAW

P
P
Hi Lady V,

I'm sorry to hear you're concerned, I have complete faith in you. Keep breathing. Do what you can do today and then rest. Tomorrow the same. At some point your XH will surface and some of the legal stuff can finally come to close. And then your heart can rest even more.

One day at a time right? The future will be guided by a higher power. You've helped so many people on here that I believe you've got a boatload of good karma coming your way.

Big hugs to you Lady V,

PP

M 39 W 36
T5 M3
BD - 1/15 Separated - Same Day
Served 9/15
D finalized 6/17
S
S
Am I reading right that the symptoms are getting in the way of you staying on top of work?

Does the UK have a version of our FMLA? I worked with someone last year who was experiencing PTSD pretty badly as well. She was able to get partial FMLA that would allow her to miss days of work when the symptoms were particularly difficult. Helped to protect her job and livelihood.

M: 8.5 T:10
Me:37 W:34 S:6

Retrouvaille and W moves back- 7/31/15
Piecing - 7/4/15 to present
V
Vanilla Offline OP
OP Offline
V
Yes you are right Squiggy.

I am self employed with a staff of 9 that I have to pay so if my act isn't together I go under and at the moment I am going under fast.

WH cleaned me out and the bills are huge.

I barely get through sometimes just by a few pounds.

It is very very hard to be V. I haven't had any holidays for a year and rarely have a day off including Saturday or Sunday's.

V

V 64, WAW

J
J
V, I am sorry to hear of the work struggles. You know that saying God only gives us what he thinks we can handle! He knows your strength! I know it too!

I too get frightened for my future! I know what you are feeling. I am trusting in God that he has a better plan for all of us. He has a plan for you also! Have faith!

I have not had a chance to get caught up on all of your situation with your H. From what I gather, there is no contact since the D was filed? I am ot sure how it works over there, but my XW ignored all documents from my attorney and from the court. Judge ruled her in default. Gave her time to respond and then we had the hearing. Divorce Done!

Keep your head up Lady V! smile

Me:44
EXW 44
Wonderful Children
M11, T14
BD 6/14
OM Confirmed
Divorce Final 2/25/16
"It works if you work it!"

C
C
Originally Posted By: Vanilla
Yes you are right Squiggy.

I am self employed with a staff of 9 that I have to pay so if my act isn't together I go under and at the moment I am going under fast.

WH cleaned me out and the bills are huge.

I barely get through sometimes just by a few pounds.

It is very very hard to be V. I haven't had any holidays for a year and rarely have a day off including Saturday or Sunday's.

V

Sounds like you need a good accountant to figure out how to re-organize your business to make money.

Oh wait - you are an accountant.

OK I will rephrase this sounds like my accountant.
Is this all because of debt from wayward husband?

What can we do differently?

Me-70, D37,S36
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard