Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Hi Anna! Thanks for checking on me. I'm doing okay. I got out today and had lunch with my mom. Then, I went for an IC appointment....those are always fun! How was your day?

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
T
T
Glad to hear you had a good day MB. Hope your lunch was good and if I detected sarcasm about IC. I feel the same sometimes. I can't wait to hear about your great day tomorrow MB!

The person that you will spend the most time with in your life is yourself, so make yourself as interesting as possible.
I
I
hi MB

good to see you still here. I hope IC went well did you stick to your plan about less marriage talk and more focussing on you & your goals?

brad

-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Hi Brad! Yep. He asked if there was anything new with H and I told him I had no idea because I haven't had any contact with him at all. That was that. Then we got started working on ME. Had to hurry and start because it's a BIG job! wink

How are you doing?

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
I
I
I'm ok , ill bounce back I always do!

I'm still on no contact so I have no idea either. I'm focussing on me and learning about boundaries. my counselling has been less about about marriage and more about recognising boundaries & challenging myself not to try & fix everything. the challenge is getting out of the house being more social and mixing.

I'm still open to reconciling, I'm not going to fight if she chooses to go thru with divorce. I think ive actually learnt and grown since this started.
I now understand its not my problem to fix her issues and you cant make some one do something they don't want.

you reckon he has a big job? your wise,smart,funny & caring that's a great start have a bit of faith in yourself!

A
A
MB - I just wanted to pop in and say "hi" really quickly. I've got so much catching up to do on the threads!

I am in the middle of moving, and looking for work simultaneously. My H should get his D from me next week - so I'm about to be unhappily single again, too. LOL

I've just got a lot going on, and no time to really sit down, read, and catch up like I want to. It's going to be worse next week! Once my cable and internet are set-up, and I'm in one place - I know I'll spend hours reading and catching up on threads.

I hope you're doing all right. This last page of your thread seems pretty calm, so I'm hopeful - but when I get a chance, I'll read through the entire thread and see what has transpired while I was busy negotiating D terms with my STBXH. That was exhausting and depressing! It takes two to get married, but just one to blow up a family.

When I get back, I've got more to tell you...none of it makes my STBXH look very good. LOL

Stay upbeat, calm, and happy!

Talk to you soon(ish) - Judy

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Originally Posted By: Imlucky

you reckon he has a big job? your wise,smart,funny & caring that's a great start have a bit of faith in yourself!

Better watch out Brad, flattery will get you everything! LOL. You are very sweet. smile

Yes, I'm still NC as well. I'm really not enjoying it at all. I hate just sitting here waiting. I mean, I do the GAL and everything, but I just feel Ike I'm sitting here waiting and handing my H over to ow with my blessing. I know I can't make him want to be with me, or make him change his mind. It's just frustrating.

You sound like you're doing well. I have my good days and bad days. I guess I've just had several bad ones all strung together and it's depressing. Hoping to come out of it after Valentine's Day. UGH!

And, yes, I do feel like my IC has his work cut out for him. LOL. Pretty sure he sees me coming and just wants to smack his hand on his forehead while shaking his head in disbelief. He's watched me sit and cry, refuse to stop driving by H's house, sit there and listen and agree with him...then leave the office and do the complete opposite of what we just discussed, and the list just goes on and on. I have argued and disagreed with him, and I've challenged what he's told me. He tolerates me though. Sometimes he even seems to find me mildly amusing. He gets on to me for mind reading, so I can't be sure, but I think he's just grateful that we're working on me now so he doesn't have to hear about my H and the crazy things I've done since my last appointment. I am getting better though.

Well, I hope you have a fabulous day today. I'm going to read a little more on here and then go to bed. I picked up a shift tonight so I stayed up all night so I could sleep today.

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Ancaire....I've missed you! So glad that you decided to stop by and say HI. I really hate that all this has happened to you, but I'm so glad that it's almost over so you can work on healing. I hope you're okay. You mentioned that you're moving. Are you staying around the same area, or are you moving up north a little bit like you had discussed? It's a shame that your H hasn't woken up yet, but maybe some day he will. Then he will look around and realize what he has done. IDIOT! I hope you find peace and happiness soon. You certainly deserve it! Make sure to let us know how it's going once you get settled. I will say a little prayer for you. Take care!

Oh, btw, nothing new to read on my thread. I'm still in NC with H.

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Originally Posted By: Tyler12
Glad to hear you had a good day MB. Hope your lunch was good and if I detected sarcasm about IC. I feel the same sometimes. I can't wait to hear about your great day tomorrow MB!

Yea, it wasn't a bad day at all. I've just been in this blah mood and can't seem to snap out of it. I think I've about decided that it's because Valentine's Day is coming up. It will be my first one to be alone on since I was 15! Of course, our anniversary will be coming up in a few weeks as well. That's probably not going to be a fun time either.

I met up with my mom at the mall. She's going on a vacation Sunday and needed to pick up a few things. Anyway, we shopped a little and then went to eat at Cheddar's. Now, I KNOW that their food doesn't really fit into my whole fitness kick that I'm trying to stick with, but I absolutely LOVE their honey butter croissants!!! After we ate, we just sat there and visited until it was time for me to go to my IC appointment.

I guess I was being a bit sarcastic about my IC. It's not exactly my favorite thing to do. We are working on repairing damage created when I was a kid/teen. I've been really honest with him and told him things that I don't ever tell other people (other than my H). I've always known that I had security/self esteem issues and I know WHY, I just don't know how to go about resolving them. We'll see if we can it figured out while I'm there. Would be great to actually feel confident enough to move on if I need to.

Well, I hope you had a great night. I'll catch you later. smile

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Zeus, I haven't forgotten you. I just know that when I sit down to answer your message, it's going to be long. Just haven't had a chance yet. Hopefully tonight...

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
Page 9 of 12 1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis