Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11
A
A
Originally Posted By: - MB -

Sow? Stupid ow? Su*ky ow? Skanky ow? Sadistic ow? Screwball ow? Savage ow? Scabby ow? Scatterbrained ow? Schizophrenic ow? Scheming ow? Satanic ow?

I think I like FOW better......Fugly ow. LOL

LMAO - You spent some time, quite lovingly I think, on that one! It just cracked me up.

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Originally Posted By: NYGal
MB where are you? Resting up for the big party tomorrow I hope?

I was out of town GALing tonight. Actually laughed a LOT. My friend and ex coworker was celebrating her 60th bday and a bunch of us got together and were WAY too loud at a Mexican restaurant (happens when you get a bunch of girls drunk!), then we went back to her house and had this amazing turtle cheesecake and they continued to drink but switched to wine. I was the designated driver, so when they can't remember what they did last night.....I WILL! LOL. When they aren't sure how there came to be a picture of 6 of us in bed together (fully clothed), I know how it happened! Then, I got to drive the hour and a half home with my intoxicated friend. It was quite an evening and I had lots of fun. Didn't get home till 1AM. Anyway, I'm here now. And, I get to know that H wouldn't have approved of me being out ...in public....around people...with alcohol (even though I didn't drink)... Late at night....out of town. Hmmm....OH WELL!

M:45 H:48
M:11
No kids
BD:Sept'15
EA:Confirmed 1wk later
PA: Oct'15
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
4 '15 R &still working on it
A
A
Like, like, like, like!!!!

Darn it, where's my like button!

Good for you, MB. I'm feeling like a proud mama right now. smile

Me: 48 H: 50 - Married 21 - 3-S: 29,19,19 2-D: 27,26
BD: 08/2015 - D filed & OW disc: 09/2015

"Surrender to What Is, Let Go of What Was, Have Faith in What Will Be." -S Ricotti
N
N
Originally Posted By: Ancaire

Sow? Stupid ow? Su*ky ow? Skanky ow? Sadistic ow? Screwball ow? Savage ow? Scabby ow? Scatterbrained ow? Schizophrenic ow? Scheming ow? Satanic ow?

I think I like FOW better......Fugly ow. LOL

LMAO - You spent some time, quite lovingly I think, on that one! It just cracked me up.

I was just thinking stupid but I like all these better. They ALL fit.

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Yes, NYGal. It did take me a while to think of that many S adjectives. Anything for you! Stupid and skanky were my first thoughts though. I still like fow better.
F***ing ugly ow. That's what I think when I see H's' ow. Glad it made you smile though. We all need that sometimes.

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
Good morning Ancaire! You're up bright and early this morning...or awfully late from last night. Either way, always good to hear from you. How are you doing? Hopefully you're keeping yourself and your time occupied so you don't have too much time to think about things. It does make me feel better to get out of the house and I can certainly tell my mood took a dip this week when I didint' get out much.

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
N
N
I like what you said about how you already are the most attractive option. What DO they see in these fsows?

11/4/15 W revealed EA/2 months later became PA with co-worker
Reconciling since late April 2016
Don't give up until it's time, then move on
Be patient, strong and kind but never a doormat
-
- MB - Offline OP
OP Offline
-
I honestly don't know. I mean, I am a college educated person with a good job making decent money. I'm not ugly. I'm kind, intelligent, loving, loyal, trustworthy, easygoing, and so easy to get along with. I am polite, NOT trashy, etc, etc, etc..... She is not educated, does not have a good job, lives with family members, she is fugly and looks TRASHY, and obviously lacks in morals because she came walking into my house with my husband there like she owned both of them and didn't mind crushing my heart at all. Not classy at all. He is definitely trading DOWN. What an idiot he is.

No kids
12 '15 2 wk R
Just kidding, H wants NC
12 '15 H back w/OW
S
S
Hi MB - OPs are always 'affair downs' in some way. The OW my H had/is having an A with is much younger, attractive and intelligent. However, she is also an emotional train wreck. Her last R was also an A and then she cheated on him with my H - but last I heard, her former partner was still in the mix somewhere - nightmare!!

Just know that who you are and all that you value in yourself are what really matters xx

T 13 M 7
Me 48 H 46
SS 15
BD 7.14 PA
D final 5.16 (H filed)

We receive & we lose, and must try to achieve gratitude & embrace with whole hearts whatever of life that remains after the losses - Dubus
R
R
Originally Posted By: NYGal
MB where are you? Resting up for the big party tomorrow I hope?

I was out of town GALing tonight. Actually laughed a LOT. My friend and ex coworker was celebrating her 60th bday and a bunch of us got together and were WAY too loud at a Mexican restaurant (happens when you get a bunch of girls drunk!), then we went back to her house and had this amazing turtle cheesecake and they continued to drink but switched to wine. I was the designated driver, so when they can't remember what they did last night.....I WILL! LOL. When they aren't sure how there came to be a picture of 6 of us in bed together (fully clothed), I know how it happened! Then, I got to drive the hour and a half home with my intoxicated friend. It was quite an evening and I had lots of fun. Didn't get home till 1AM. Anyway, I'm here now. And, I get to know that H wouldn't have approved of me being out ...in public....around people...with alcohol (even though I didn't drink)... Late at night....out of town. Hmmm....OH WELL!

MB your night sounds great! And you're so funny...when they don't know... I WILL. smile

You sound a lot more positive after you have gone out and spent time with people.

Keep up the GALing. FYI I like...fow.....if we're voting. LOL

Rain

Rain (moi): 40
Ex Fiance: 39
3 kids
On/off again EA & PA
Last BD by ow 12/15
Moved kids and myself back into our own place: 12/15
Page 4 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 6 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard