Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
K
K
I should say I only trained 1 day this weekend, I'm feeling beat up from training so hard. Jiu Jitsu is my life and my kids too. That's my priority. Improving

B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I think it's good that you did something you enjoyed.

I don't think you should use WW as an excuse to not do what you love. It you do nothing and tell yourself over and over again that you cant', that you are dead inside that is what you will become. Instead I think you should make an effort. Do something Christmasy. Fake it until you make it.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
H moves out,files 8/15 wants "quick divorce" but does nothing
Me sending proposal 12/15, court dates upcoming
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
KTFO, I'm going to challenge you a bit. It your entire life is Jiu Jitsu maybe you should expand your definition of improving. What else are you doing?

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
K
K
No it's no my entire life, my family is always #1.. but it is the place I feel normal. Even before this. It's my place of serenity and peace.. now even more than before, it takes my mind off of IT and I concentrate on the Human Chess match at hand. It's a filter, I leave feeling amazing!

I am in the process, I'm doing the improve what I don't like about my self step right now. I'm working on me, physically and mentally. Because I want to be ME again..

This weekend, I worked on my sons bedroom all weekend putting in laminate flooring and it was awesome to get that done and it looks amazing!

I do have the ups and downs that comes with this.. I don't enjoy it, but I keep building myself back up the best i can.

I'm looking for the Cheer that I always have, trust me for ME and my kids..

B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I get it. I love my Pilates class because I can completely focus on something physical for a while.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
K
K
There is a saying "Jiu Jitsu Saved My Life" and it couldn't be anymore true than in this situation. A day like today where I'm down and just feeling like i'm getting dragged along the reef of the ocean I know I'm going to go train tonight and I'll feel better.

Here's my biggest problem, my father-in-law is coming from out of state and he stays at my house for like 5+ weeks.. starting next week, and man I'm dreading it... big time!

B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
These sound great for a tea party. I'm going to make them if H doesn't drive me out of the house again.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Update on holiday activities. Our supper club had a nice party on Saturday night. I wish we could post pictures of us in our fun Christmas hats and headbands.

My tea party on Sunday was a great success. My BFF's mom, who mostly recently saw me right after BD, said I looked good and looked happy.

I am definitely feeling very sad. I won't have any gifts on Christmas morning. No H or step kids to buy for. I need to get something for niece and nephews but I'm just not in the mood.

I'm spending a few days with my mom and she is trying to figure out a way to make Christmas day nice for us but I'm just not into it.

I'm trying to hold on until the 27th when my sisters and I leave for 5 nights in Nashville! Music, dancing, drinking, eating, shopping, laughing. Unfortunately that is also the week my L is sending my proposal to H's L. Hopefully I will be having too much fun to think about it.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
V
V
Becky, glad you are getting out and having fun and that people notice you are doing well.

I say buy yourself a nice couple of gifts and wrap them to open on Christmas Day and maybe find a family in need that you can buy a gifts for.

Me: 42 H: 40
M: 12
H moved out - 8/2015
I filed - 8/2015
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Hi BT. I haven't heard from you in a while. How are things.

I buy myself presents all the time. smile I miss buying for others.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard