Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
K
kml Offline
K
Nonfiction book suggestions for you - Just Mercy by Bryan Stephenson, and Picking Cotton by Ronald Cotton.

B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Thanks. I'll check those out.

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
H moves out,files 8/15 wants "quick divorce" but does nothing
Me sending proposal 12/15, court dates upcoming
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well I finally got a response to my proposal from STBX. He is delusional. It's all I can do to keep myself from calling him and telling him so! The fact that he is asking for so much feels like a betrayal all over again

I believe it will all get sorted out but it is a frustrating process! Our court dates got cancelled and won't happen now until early March. I hope negotiations will move forward in the mean time.

I really can't wait for this to be over.

I'm trying to stay focused on getting the house on the market. It's really hard not to sit a wallow right now, especially since this time of year I'm usually in a funk anyway. Ready for some sunshine and longer days!

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
B
beckyb Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I could use some perspective.

A couple of things of happened lately. First, I'm nearly positive that A is over. H is communicating a little more and suddenly made me a very generous offer on the house. Via text not his L. I told him I appreciated it but we needed to look at the entire settlement before we decided.

Here's the thing. H's health is not good. He is in a lot of pain. He told me he is seeing 2 news doctors this week but he is feeling hopeless. I am very concerned about his mental state.

I limit my responses to these emails. I expressed my concern and told him I pray for him. And I asked his brother to check on him.

I have a lot of sympathy and concern for H but he has never expressed any 2nd thoughts about the D. But I feel my caregiver self rising up. So I need to balance my concern with proper boundaries.

Any thoughts or advice?-

Me53
H48
M 13
No children together
BDMay '15
PA June '15
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard