Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
K
ktfo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
So I had my session on Friday, and she says I have the right plan. You guys have been a help I appreciate that..

Today for me is a down day, it [censored] really. Had a good weekend for the most part..

I was putting flooring in my sons room, when she said to me " people at the gym said they've notice my changes to my physique." I said "I've been saying that I wish you'd listen to me more and realize I'm not making it up" What I wanted to say was if you did listen to me and my opinion then we wouldn't be in this situation.. lol FML.. HOping to to relax a little, get this funk off of me right now.. it's miserable feeling this way.

So, I realized today that I haven't shaved since Sept 28th the day I found the screen shot of a conversation he was trying to have with her. And I'm looking at my beardo looking face as a mask, it's my mask to hide my face and my pain. I guess I'm saying I'll shave it when I feel like me and I'm willing to stop hiding my face. Is that stupid? LOL I'm like I didn't realize I was doing this till this morning haha..

thanks all

K
ktfo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Oh yeah, so over the last week people have noticed I've lost weight.. they ask whats up? I cleaned my diet up and working out as well as training and lifting and more cardio.. (I need to be in the 160's for a major competition in April.) I do notice I'm not eating as much as I used too which is good I'm not snacking (I did a bit not much though) and I guess it has taken it's toll this f*n mess I'm in.. lol

G
G
KTFO, I think I see you on FaceBook and if that is you I can not believe there is any man out there who would mess with your wife.

K
ktfo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Originally Posted By: pho
KTFO, I think I see you on FaceBook and if that is you I can not believe there is any man out there who would mess with your wife.

Where do you see me on facebook? LOL NOw I'm worried I'm not so annoymous.. and he's lucky he lives in North Carolina.. because he WOULD get a visit.

G
G
If you are using the same name then you are not anonymous.

G
G
And if some guy in NC gets beat up I won't say a word.

K
ktfo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
LOL No I'm not smile I"ll have to see who this guy is.. Link me I'm curious now LOL

And he's not worth my energy the scumbag.. I'm not risking what I've worked so hard for over some trolling scum.

K
ktfo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I guess it's a set back today is 1 month since the official finding out. I had a rough day and night even training. I came home dropped stuff off and just went to the shower and broke down. Man I hate that.. then got pissed and punched my shaving mirror. Fu##ING blood everywhere lol what an ass. I hate that I l9 e this woman. If I was a bad husband, father person I could understand I did what I was supposed to do... Good guys finish last and man I feel less than last right now. Happy fking anniversary dday.. FML. I'm sick of feeling.

N
N
Those days are going to come friend, when you least expect them. But let yourself have those moments and process them. That way they don't eat at you and build bitterness and resentment. You don't need that right now. Grab your bootstraps, wipe your eyes and crush it!

Me:36
W: 27
D2
T10
M:2.5
Filed D 1/14/16
BD: Sep 15
A Discovered: 11/17/15
She moves out 11/19/15
K
ktfo Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Thanks Nate... I'm starting where I left of before the breakdown last night. It's all I can do

Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard