Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
W
OP Offline
W
Today's profile gem "After reading my own words, I now realize why I am still single."

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
B
B
Ack! That dating show remark! Lol. I love this question.. "What kind of Asian are you?"

I'm enjoying your dating gems. I like the humour these women put into their posts. I once used the tag line "I boil bunnies". I thought it was funny. lol. But one guy messaged me saying if I thought it was cute or endearing, then I was wrong. Made me laugh even more.

Hmmmmm... Now maybe I sound like those crazy Asian girls you should avoid dating. Lol!!!

Me:38.. H:33.
Two beautiful kids S:6 D:3
M:8.. together for 11.
Bomb dropped:10/17/11
Separated:11/07/11
W
OP Offline
W
Well this time I'm goin' black and apparently you never go back. We shall see lol.

W
OP Offline
W
Anglican Lady messaged me at 4 am today. I'd sent her a message last night and she hadn't responded. She'd added something to her profile, "you need to be a good kisser... and lean to the right lol" So I wrote "why do I need to lean to the right to kiss you? Are you slanted or a staunch Rob Ford like conservative lol" She wrote "Nope, just awkward otherwise. I'm at work. Talk to you later" OMG, she's at work at 4 a.m.! I wrote "Gotcha! have a great day...and if you confiscate any can shaving cream products I could use them lol"

B
B
Wii - Anglican Lady sounds nice, but if I were you I'd start arranging a meetup with her for a couple of reasons: 1) If you keep emailing back and forth pretty soon you're going to run into the problem of having written about everything that you would normally talk about in a first date. 2) If she is as nice as you think she is, someone else is going to meetup and discover her before you do.

Just my professional online dating advice! grin

BA

W
OP Offline
W
Hey BA, I make conversation for a living...I'm rarely at a loss for words lol. I just messaged her to get a clear idea of where she lives cuz this is a big city and "I live in Toronto" doesn't help me much! I've also learned that relationships are hard work but if you have to do hard work just to get to the hard work...well, it's not where I want to be. Done my time already!So we shall see.

W
W
Wii,

And be forewarned about being "Catfished" here. One of my old GF's best friend was badly catfished by a smooth talking Nigerian who managed to get her to send this mysterious woman $5,000 overseas because she's stuck over there.

I tried telling this woman that this woman was not real. But she wouldn't listen to me for months and months because she was "in love" with her.

Catfishing hits both straight and gay people all the time.

Be smart, Froggy. Keep your eyes open.

W
OP Offline
W
Don't worry...she just deleted me! Onwards lol.

W
W
Froggy,

Interesting because "she" did not want to tell you where "she" lived because I would bet the Kent Farm that it wasn't in Toronto but Nigeria!

W
W
You're lucky!

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard