Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2467694 07/10/14 09:05 PM
H
HeadUp Offline OP
OP Offline
H
So ya where do I start. Been with my W for 8 years and we have been married almost 4 years. I am wanting to get on here and bash her and say that she is the reason that we are going through this and get people to validate me and then go to her and say, "See all these people think you are being wrong. Why don't you see it?" But the past couple of days I have realized, that's what I always have done. I have focused on myself when I was kicked out or I thought it was damaged. I would come home and make excuses of why I didn't do it. I did it to manipulate my wife in staying with me. I was in denial about it or I didn't want to think that I was like that. I never really wanted the fix for myself. I knew in my heart that if we worked on it then it would be great. The problem she worked on this and I worked on that and I never came together with her. I have been out of my house for 5 weeks now. She started with saying I love you and not knowing if she didn't want to be with me and then it went down hill and last week she said she didn't want to be with me and that this would be better for her and the kids and me. And dropped the I want a D and ILYBNILWY.

I need to be able to talk to people about this because I know I am driving myself crazy trying to get people that have never gone through this to try and give me hope. I haven't been happy with myself in years and it wasn't all her fault. I am starting a work out routine (as soon as my burn on my leg heals) and signed up for a marathon for next year. Something I always wanted to do. The thing that keeps me on here reading it is, that i see be the man that she looks like a fool leaving. And I am wanting to change for myself and I know my actions speak louder than my words. I am a man and I am me and I hate waiting but she waited for me to change for years and I didn't do it. So now it is my turn to wait. I miss talking to her. That is the one that gets me is that she talks to me like I am nobody and honestly that is hard to get use to, but I can do it right.

ME 31 / W 35
M 3 / T 7
S 2 / S 14 D 5 / D 8

ME MOVED OUT 06/07/14
W THINKS D WOULD BE BEST FOR EVERYONE 7/2/14
C
C
Welcome to the board

Get out and GAL.

DETACH.

Believe none of what she says and half of what she does.

Have NO EXPECTATIONS.

Take care of yourself, breathe, eat, sleep, exercise.

You are on moderation right now on the forum.
SO post in small frequent posts until you get off of it.

Your W is giving you a GIFT.
THE GIFT OF TIME.

USE it wisely.

Knowledge is Power - Sir Francis Bacon

Me-70, D37,S36
G
G
You have to get out and have some fun.

Me 40 W 40
G
G
Headup,

I see you have a lot of anger in you.
Quote:
"See all these people think you are being wrong. Why don't you see it?"

Quote:
I haven't been happy with myself in years and it wasn't all her fault.

Your happiness comes from within yourself, never let anyone else be responsible for your happiness.

Your whole post is a rant.

What are you hoping to achieve?
gr8

Bomb 8/09. Brief piecing 12/10. D-2/12
Two incredible kids D9,S6 Leading new life!
“Success is not to be pursued; it is to be attracted by the person we become."

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard