Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Y
ye21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
I have been so sad today frown I read in this forum how many people had contact at some point with their partner and me? None at all, that really hurts completelly. Like everything was a big lie and pufff it puts my selfsteem so so so low you guys have no idea. I tought she was the one and I am seeing the reality completelly. And I cant still believe it. I kept thinking today that I should contact her and tell her about how nice its hawaii.
What do you guys think about this? Is it time to contact her and see if I can apologize?

When the student its ready, the teacher will appear...
Even after all this time the sun never says to the Earth, "You owe me."
Look what happens with a love like that,It lights the whole sky.
G
G
Your not the only one, mine has not contacted unless I contact first. Nothing for weeks.

He's in an a so even if I ring, he won't take my call until it suits him. He ignores most contacts. So it's looking bad.

M 46 h54
Both married before
T 11y
Bd 2/14 I must see where ow leads!
Ms 18 hs 26
Y
ye21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Anybody has any advice?

A
A
Ye, I don't think it has been too terribly long of a period for NC with her- especially since you moved across the country. I know it seems like an eternity. I would think (mind reading) she figures you moved to get away from everything, including her. I'm not surprised she hasn't contacted.

If you want to test the waters, I would wait. Maybe getting away from her will speed up your detachment and you won't want to speak to her so soon. Maybe wait a week or so... Just a thought.

Enjoy your time over there!!! smile

Me: 39
H: 45
Second marriage for both
H left 12/2013
M:4 T:5.5
Y
ye21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Thank you Artsy I appreciated that you stop by!!
I wasnt happy in Ny so I feel happy here and at this point if she thinks so I cant do anything about it....she is the one that left so...
This monday I will receive and sign the divorce papers frown
I have no more option at the moment...otherways I will losse greencard.

Do you think she will ever realized any of this? i think for what I see that she is happier without me. Oh boy this is sad, since she left my only resource has been totally LRT, I had no chance of anything else...

Y
ye21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
Well today I am getting the D papers, what an awful day frown I am terribly sad, I went to church today and talked to God for a little, I am in terrible doubst of why all this happened and what I did so wrong frown yesterday night I watched the movie "Fireproof" and I dont recomend that movie to nobody that its suffering a Divorce at this point. I need advice guys, Starsky, Sandi2 what do you guys think should be my next step? Should I write her a letter saying sorry? Should I keep no contact? Whats next? I dont know what to do frown

M
M
Sorry to hear what you're going through. I'm not sure why you constantly feel like you have to apologize for things. You've been apologizing since you've been here. You haven't done much to detach which is why you're feeling the way you do.

If you want to know what you need to do, it's to start living again. You haven't grown beyond the situation so you still feel lost. Get yourself strong again and stop letting everything revolve around your M and the actions of your W. Start doing things for you. Start believing in yourself again.

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
S
S
Quote:
Sandi2 so what would be your recomendation with a WAW that I dont know if on an A or not, but has cut all contact completelly for 4 months? Is there any way to aproach that WAW?

In your stitch, I would tell you to move on. I think you need to mourn the M, and then move forward to live a new life for yourself. I am sorry, Ye. I know you are suffering.

You have moved to a new land with new possibilities ahead. Build a new life for yourself. You will find a lady who will be happy to stand by your side. For what it's worth, I am impressed with your move. You really did it!

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
M
M
I'm impressed by your move too, that was bold. I am sorry for the sadness you feel about the papers, that is a tough day. I hope you take advantage of your new opportunities and get out and live in your new lovely state!

M45 H46
M16 yrs
D17, D10, D7
DB 1-23-2014
H filed D 2-14-2014
Y
ye21 Offline OP
OP Offline
Y
MyBond, sandi2 , MamaB thank you, thank you so much, sometimes we are so in doubt that we need to hear the truth from others, and even if I dont like it....its the reality of my sitch, I just signed the papers and I guess a new life is out here for me.
Eventually somebody will love me the way I love myself, which thanks to Dbing and all of you has raise to big levels....its a long road but your words really help.

I tought I was doing something "wrong" by giving up, but certainly I really had nothing that keep us in touch.

Again guys thank you, I will be a few days off of the forum but I will be back to at least support the people who is having issues in their relationship right now wink

Page 7 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard