Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
M
M
So, why are you assuming I know your W? Because I can read between the lines and see what you say and figured out there is stuff missing? Don't assume anything.

I have a lot more years in life under my belt than you. I can very perceptive. I have life experiences that have taught how to be. Don't think that you are smarter than any of us or you are going to fool us, either. Like my Daddy used to tell me... "Don't try to s*** a s***ter."

You want some help? Then let us help. However, you need to come clean with the whole story. Feeding us snippets of what you want us to hear is not going to work. The only way to grow is to get all the muck out.

“Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out” ― Art Linkletter

M - 06/01
D - 05/14
C
C
Sorry Mrcas but you're being very judgemental. You don't KNOW this guy is lying and everyone deserves help and advice. Back down and let him give us the blanks.

Whytry.....there appear to be a lot of blanks. I'm not going to be harsh, we all rewrite history, but what are you excluding from your story?

M32 H37
DD1 6 DD2 5
M6 T10
EA 31.08.13
Separated and H moved out 19.09.13
ILYBINILWY 23.09.13
OW 11.13
M
M
Okay, CC, you make a good point... but omission of crucial facts and the whole story is less than honest.

Just waiting for the rest of the story...

“Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out” ― Art Linkletter

M - 06/01
D - 05/14
U
U
Hi Whytry. I just wanted to tell you a bit about this place and the people in it. This is a place where, if you do the work, and I mean really and truly do it, you can save yourself. And sometimes it saves marriages.

The thing is that in order for that to happen for you, you have to be willing to dig deep and that can be very tough. It isn’t for the faint of heart.

The people on here are some of the finest people you will ever “meet”. They give of their time and energy in order to try to help.

The one thing that we ask is for people to be totally honest. Because if they aren’t, we cant help and they don’t get helped. It is just us spinning our wheels. People tend to get upset when that happens.

In order to honor your marriage and your spouse, you need to hear her. You don’t have to agree with what she says, but you do have to honor her feelings.

You need to take the focus off of her and put it on you and your children. You need to look inside and own your stuff. Then figure out who you want to be. Be that person. Some days you will make it, some you wont, but that should always be the goal.

Look at people you admire. What is it about them that makes you feel that way? What qualities and characteristics do you find admirable?

Then figure out what it is about you that you need to change. The way to do that is to be very honest about who you are and how you got to be that person.

Your wife has told you she is done. I understand it is hard to accept that so you keep saying things at her. She gets frustrated and says things back and round and round you go.

Imagine holding onto someone’s pants leg. They keep trying to shake you off and you wont let go. You hold tighter so they shake harder.

Hear her words at this moment. No one knows what the future holds. Right now you need to work on you in order to become the best person you can be for you and your kids. Do that because it matters.

Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard