Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
job Offline
Yes, that is a lot of money, especially when you could have used that money to get the kids some things. BTW, had he given you half of that, you could have moved the dog over to your place.

He's just like all of them, greedy, sneaky, cries poor me and lies. His house that is built on a sand dune is starting to rock. Time for the tide to roll in and wash the sand away. It's coming slowly but surely. Be patient.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
Yes, he could have given me the money to move the dog, plus he could have given me money to fix my car instead of leaving me "stranded".

I knew this before, but I'm saying it again. I can never, ever trust another word that comes out of this jacka$$'s mouth.

I am hoping this house of cards gets carried out to sea. I am waiting for the tide to roll in. I just hope it clears the beach off all the debris and garbage.

I'm hungry...where's that popcorn?

WH

AT BD: WH 41, J 43; Bomb 2/5/2012
Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
"No matter where you go, there you are"
job Offline
WH,
Stay cool, calm and collected. If he continues to toss bs at you, just let it fly right on by you. Listen, smile and go about your business. It's not worth sweating over because your lawyer has got your best interests and let him do his job.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
OP Offline
W
You are right, Job. I will keep that smile plastered on my face and a lilt in my walk.

I am glad H cannot hold the kids and the house over my head any longer. That's probably another reason H has done what he has done.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
C
C
For a minute there I thought all of this was something I wrote. Same story, same excuses.

Hate to hear you're still going through all of this WH. Seems I am just a little bit behind you in the process.

My H gave me my first proposal and we have yet to respond. He keeps asking me why don't we answer. Finally I told him "my attorney said we'll respond when he stops laughing".

I'm with you! Don't cave!!! I can't believe they think we are that stupid but then again they have quite a few marbles missing.

Good Luck to you WH! I hope you get to the end very soon. Not that you won't have to deal with him any longer but at least you can put this part of the ugliness behind you.

M 48 H 50
M 25 T 27
D 20,18,15
6/11 H filed
3/12 H dropped
4/12 H moved out
W
OP Offline
W
Thanks, Complicated.

I'm sorry you have to go through this as well. It svcks, doesn't it?

They tell me it gets better. I can't imagine it will get any worse.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
OP Offline
W
So just got a response from H to the lawyer regarding the bonus. H says this bonus is not covered in the temporary order because the temporary order only covers "annual" bonuses and this bonus is a "patent" bonus so it doesn't count. Nice try.

All income is considered with child support. A bonus is a bonus. H doesn't get to pick and choose what he pays on and what he doesn't.

H also claims his child support and maintenance will be reduced when it's realized that H carries the health insurance for the kids. True, I may need to pay half the difference of H's premium for carrying the kids, but child support is not reduced because of that. It may be cheaper for me to put the kid's on my health insurance. Insurance isn't addressed until the D is final anyway. H said that will be addressed at the de novo hearing.

I also realized S told me H is taking them to the Dells during the time we are supposed to meet with my attorney. He is court ordered to meet that day so it makes me wonder if H is just going to blow it off?

I am so tired of this!!!

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
W
W
WH,

Job...do you have any cheddar-flavored popcorn in that big ol' bag of yours??! grin

Seriously, I am wondering why H keeps flouting meetings with attorneys and what not. Do you and L have some enforcement clause somewhere? Or is that up to the judge? There has to be some serious "teeth" in somewhere in there so H's ass can be chomped real hard here!

Does your L know?

W
OP Offline
W
Idk Wonka. My attorney has just about had enough of this monkey business too. I hope the judge will have had enough as well.

My attorney told H the order applies to ALL bonuses and profit sharings. I am sure H is ticked off about it and will continue to fight it. He will fight this as long as he can. He knows I am paying an attorney and he probably thinks this is funny that I have to pay my lawyer for all his shenanigans.

This needs to be nipped in the bud somehow.

WH

Two kids, one dog
D Final 6/18/14
J marries OW 1/24/15
B
B
WH about the money. I have been having some weird dreams lately about my xh - nice ones actually, which is strange. Anyway without boring everyone rigid with a blow by blow account of these dreams, they have led me to wonder if some/much of this huffing and puffing about money - all the fighting about money is actually our crazy spouses realising at some level what they have truly lost, and not being able to face it, so they pour their anger and energy and aggression into something that seems real to them - money.

Some people would say does it matter? and on some level they are right, but Ihave also come to realise that the MLC journey, the loss of our nuclear family and our spouse leads us to a re-patterning of our own lives, and a gradual re-appraisal of how we have lived, really lived. This process is still on-going with me. It is a slow and deep process, and it cannot be rushed.

We want the pain to be over, but as you and I both know, you can't go round it - the only way is through. Curiously over the past few weeks I have more and more compassion and less and less even residual anger for my xh. I see him as really really suffering. All this anger, huge anger directed at me is projection.

For a long time I was owned by my past, but now I feel as if I own it, and it is liberating. I believe that until our spouses can own their past, they are driven by what they have done to us and to their kids.

The kind of connection that takes place in a real marriage cannot be ripped apart without some serious pain on both sides. We felt it immediately, with them it comes on gradually. And the more they have lost the angrier they are.

Your h cannot handle his kids - he is with an OW whose kids sound out of control - oh my, who does he blame? Why you of course and that pesky lawyer of yours.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard