Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2426261 01/28/14 01:58 AM
G
OP Offline
G
The last 2 Wednesdays that he's come to see the girls, I've made plans and gone out to dinner.

Had an interaction with H the other night. He asked where we went wrong, how could I forgive him because he can't forgive himself and if he came back what would it be like? 

The following night he texted about a place I like to go. We texted back and forth about it. At the end he texted "Night. Hugs!"

I guess this is why I was asking about signs spouse might want to come back. I don't want to get my hopes up, push him, etc but I myself am trying to figure out my next step.
I guess after 2 Years though, waiting a little longer isn't too tough .Who ever thought life could get sooo complicated?!

M-38;H38
M15
D13 & D7
BD 3/2012

G
OP Offline
G

M-38;H38
M15
D13 & D7
BD 3/2012

M
M
I haven't read your first thread.... but those interactions sound positive. Keep doing what ever good things you're doing, and taking care of yourself and kids...If he's reconsidering I'm sure it will become clearer and clearer in time.

me: 30 H:30
tgthr:7 m:4
no kids
5 counseling sessions initiated by H as a LR: Oct 2012
long distance marriage b/c of work since Nov 2012
official BD: July 2013
nothing filed
1/1/14 I dropped the rope
G
OP Offline
G
Thank you Mimi smile

M-38;H38
M15
D13 & D7
BD 3/2012

G
OP Offline
G
Just have to write because I'm feeling panicky and I'm trying to prevent myself from having R talk with H when he comes to see the kids.

Haven't had any R talk with H since our "interaction" on Friday. He most likely won't bring it up again...

I just have to be patient and BREATHE!

M-38;H38
M15
D13 & D7
BD 3/2012

F
F
And you know GG, don't bring it up either, let him think about it, let him do the work. Its only real when he comes to you.

Your right, breathe, and patience grasshopper.

G
OP Offline
G
Sometimes I feel like I myself am living a double standard...

H FB'd "who wants to go for a drink?" and I get all panicky thinking that he didn't ask me to go for a drink....but the funny thing is, I've made plans to go out for a drink tonight with co-workers....and then I feel guilty because H might not have anyone to go out with even though that is of his own making....WTH!!

Why do I feel like this? Sometimes I question whether I am GAL or playing games by going out, knowing that's if H found out he would most likely text me and get jealous (based on his recent reactions).

Has anyone else had these episodes or ever feel this way??

M-38;H38
M15
D13 & D7
BD 3/2012

M
M
Going out & GAL isn't to game play, it's to keep your mind off of your sitch, boost your self esteem by doing things that make you feel good, remind yourself of who you use to be (or help you on the path to be the woman you want to become).

I think you're feeling that way b/c you are scared to push your H further..... but this all has to be for you, not him. If he's going further away, he's going further regardless of if you GAL or not.

me: 30 H:30
tgthr:7 m:4
no kids
5 counseling sessions initiated by H as a LR: Oct 2012
long distance marriage b/c of work since Nov 2012
official BD: July 2013
nothing filed
1/1/14 I dropped the rope
G
OP Offline
G
Thanks Mimi

I guess I just feel like if I do the wrong thing I WILL push him further away. I just have to remember to do what is right for me and my children. If H wants to step back in I guess he will.

I feel like he might [i] be considering but sometimes I feel like he would rather just not say anything and walk away. He says it would "be easier" to come back. Anyone have any input in that statement? (I think it would be harder-it would take a lot of work to make the marriage whole...H has made comments that he gets the impression that I would just want him to come back and it would be like nothing happened-I have expressed my feeling that this would not be true)...

M-38;H38
M15
D13 & D7
BD 3/2012

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard