Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
P
planet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Remember the girl that was interested in me?

Well, we went out for a movie one night. She reached out and held my hand throughout the movie. I wasn’t comfortable and was just too polite to say so. I walked her back to her car after the movie and suddenly she kissed me. I got to say it was quite some time since I’ve kissed a girl. I enjoyed it and kissed back. My mind just keeps telling me to accept her but it didn’t feel right.

We dated for one more time before I ended the brief relationship. It just didn’t feel right. I don’t know what’s going on with me. I think I’m not ready or have serious trust issues.
She’s alright by the way. She respected my decision. We haven’t kept in contact with each other since that night. She did ask a mutual friend later why I had not called her. She thought I was upset with her or maybe she wasn’t satisfied with my reasons for breaking things off. Whatever it is, I think its best I stay away for a while longer.

That’s my love story thus far. All failed. laugh

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Joint Petition signed 6/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
Court Hearing of Joint Petition 9/2013
D finalized in 3 months - no news yet
P
planet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Roughly 5-6 weeks ago, I visited my kids as per my routine around 7pm. I stayed a bit longer that night since I have only 1 weekday after XW signed my kids up for extra-curricular night classes on other weekdays. Then XW and her BF arrived home around 8.30pm. I stayed on for about 10minutes before deciding to call it a night.

That’s when the drama started. BF confronted me and accused me as an intruder. Apparently he thinks I take up too much time visiting my kids. I replied that we could all go to the police station to make a report against me. He refused.

He continued foaming in the mouth about the house doesn’t belong to me anymore. He said he doesn’t wish to see me in the house if he’s back. I told him to move out if he doesn’t wish to see me at all. I reminded him that the house doesn’t belong to him either. Bloody hell, I gave my half of the house to XW and the kids for free and he had the nerve to say this.
More delusional, he continued to say that he allows me to visit my kids tonight and gives his permission to take my daughter out on weekends and I should not abuse the privilege overstaying. I reminded him again that the kids aren’t his and I do not require his permission.

He continued on about him being not feeling well and it was very late. I’m around so he couldn’t rest. It was 8.30pm. Late!!??
XW came over to ask me to quit arguing with him. I was surprised. I couldn’t believe this. It’s as if I started this. XMIL asks me to just leave. Just as I was leaving, that idiot repeatedly calls me a lousy father and said ‘fxxx-oxx’. I sarcastically replied, ‘That’s right, swear with the kids around’. He just showed the insecure and immature side of him.

I think he’s suffering from a false sense of entitlement. Unbelievable. And to think I was replaced by a better guy. I really thought XW left me because he’s a much better person after BD. I should have just punch him in the eye.

I went home. I slept well that night. Couldn’t let that idiot bother me. I am the father and nothing is going to change that.

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
P
planet Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Things got a little more interesting a couple of weeks on. I got a new job with higher pay. That’s another switch in just 3 months. I’m also in an advance discussion with an investor interested in my little project. I might give up the new job if that goes well.

An ex-colleague contacted me out of the blue after I left the last company I worked for. We went out a couple of times and have kept in contact consistently for about 2 weeks. I enjoyed her company and do think about her a lot. I have never met her prior to this. She’s from a different department but apparently, she knew a little bit of my background. How she got my number, I rather not ask. Hmmm….:)

On a separate note, XW asked or rather warned me not to spend time with my friends while taking my kid on the weekend. I disagreed and reasoned with her for a bit. I finally ended it by asking her to show evidence that my friends will bring harm to my daughter and unless she is prepared to do so, I will not agree to her ridiculous demand.

What’s got into her? It’s just having lunch. She demanded to know, ‘Whos’s Jack?, Who’s Jacqueline? I don’t care who you spend time with, I don’t want my daughter near them.’

She’s crazy. Just like her BF.

M35 XW34
D5 D4
M 6years T 10years
Bomb 5/2013
Moved out end of 8/2013
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard