Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
T
T
Originally Posted By: CallaghanClown

I know I'm the prize. I know my ego is bruised. I need to get rid of that. Who or what he does has no connection to my self esteem. He's damaged, why should that reflect on who I am. I'm not the one jumping into bed with low hanging fruit. I don't need another human being to tell me how great I am, to feel good, I know it in my heart.

I just need to remember it.

this is good stuff!! I am going to repeat this to myself! I'm sorry that you're going through this, no one deserves it. I wouldn't even wish it on my MLC'er. Hang in there, today will be a better day, there are better days ahead!

Me - 42
exH - 56
Married 10.5 years
Together 17
bomb dropped 1/6/14
signed papers 2/4/14
H moved out 2/22/14
D final 4/4/14
Dropped the rope 5/17/14
2 cats, 2 dogs
C
OP Offline
C
Thank you T

Today he told me that he had been to the ball but that he was working.....I didn't ask, he just said it as if I knew he'd been there, as if I knew what he was talking about. He played completely dumb, didn't react at all and just let him talk. He said he spend the whole night speaking to an old school friend of mine about me and what I was up to, I don't even remember this school friend but apparently he remembers me!!!!

I spent a few hours with H today. We had dinner together, laughed together, played with the kids. I went off and did a few things. He'd come find me. He winked at me, tapped my bum, made me tea, did the washing up with me etc etc. but I just kept thinking....guilt talk/actions. Oh well, better than when they're manic/spewing/emotional. Better than the MLC'ers that parade their new OW in front of their W/H just to taunt/humiliate them. Better than the MLC'ers that tell their W/H that they love the OW and don't care what their W/H think about it. Maybe that's what I'll get next.....let's not wish for that, hey!

I really do feel sorry for the OW. What sort of person would lie about being with someone?? Would make their new partner hide their relationship? Would want to conduct a guilty little secret affair? Not someone I'd want to be with that's for sure!

What sort of person would hide their new relationship willingly? Would get into a relationship with a married man? Would get into a relationship with someone that is depressed? Someone that has had an affair? Someone that has left their wife and kids? Who would really want to be someone's guilty little secret?? Not me!!!!

M32 H37
DD1 6 DD2 5
M6 T10
EA 31.08.13
Separated and H moved out 19.09.13
ILYBINILWY 23.09.13
OW 11.13
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard