Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 11 1 2 9 10 11
L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I know! I know! I will try to get back to you this week. I didn't want to dwell on my sitch over the holidays, lot of GAL lately. Lot of thinking despite my intentions not to, some progress (with me, with anything like R), some backsliding. I have some resolutions made and I will share them with you ASAP! Hopefully by the weekend!

I appreciate you still following me, PS.

Just checking in on you Lefty,

Sorry your w still isn't with it, on the legalities. Seems to me there is one Ace up your sleeve.

The law is pretty clear in this state. Except for her health issues (and I don't recall what they are or how severe or if it affects her getting insurance, etc.) it's all community property (except property that is not community property --which your L has no doubt told you).

So what is the big disagreement? I mean, Where is she coming from? What's to debate??

Or do we want to stay more positive?

Okay, either way, the judge will know the law and your w will get some "legal therapy", aka "reality".

So hang in there. I look forward to hearing about your new life and how you move forward from here.

Be kind to yourself.

((( )))

M: 57 H: 60
M: 35 yrs
S30,D28,D19
H off to Alaska 2006
Recon 7/07- 8/08
*2016*
X = "ALASKA 2.0"
GROUND HOG DAY
I File D 10/16
OW
DIV 2/26/2018
X marries OW 5/2016

= CLOSURE 4 ME
Embrace the Change
M
M
A lot of us keep tabs on you Lefty because we care about you, Brother!

“Things turn out best for the people who make the best out of the way things turn out” ― Art Linkletter

M - 06/01
D - 05/14
P
P
Hows this for a GAL activity

Attractive, intelligent, fun 28 yo woman - Met her online and we had our first date last night.......and locked up date 2!

one year ago she never would have acknowledged me. No way in hell.

By doing the hard work we started together (you and I) 10 months ago we put ourselves in the position to experience a couple of potential positive outcomes
A. Our wives return because they see the transformations we have made and want back in
B. Our wives never return but because of the transformations we have made we are not broken- and actually MUCH better!

We survived the holidays, anniversaries.... hell, even the most depressing day of the year.

You helped motivate me. You checked in during my dark periods. YOU WERE THERE smile

Im planning on doing something on the alt site to allow friends to see the changes they helped me make. Seriously, Its book worthy......

And you were there in the beginning Lefty. Sit in the sun, get some vit D pills and keep waking up, making your bed, getting your ass in the shower and get out of the house every day- Your worth more then you realize smile

ME 38 W 37
T18 M5
D3
BD 1/7/13
PA Conf 2/11/13- Ongoing
2nd simultaneous affair Confirmed 4/19/13
W gets APT and begins transition out 5/29/13
First mediation appt 12/19/13

L
LBH_LC Offline OP
OP Offline
L