Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
L
L
I didn't see this either, Tori.

Wow, that's one of those interactions that begs the question, "Now what do I do with this?"

That must have taken courage and on her part.

Me 57/H 58
M36 S 2.5yrs R 12/13

Let me give up the need to know why things happen as they do.
I will never know and constant wondering is constant suffering.
Caroline Myss
B
B
I just found this post. So, that OW is not the one who he is with now, right? It is good that you’ve got that issue closed. She is probably still paying for what she did. I do believe in karma.

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
T
OP Offline
T
Guys, here is something I posted on the alt.

"Hi, all. I apologized for having been MIA for months!! But I've been busier than ever. I will check the site sometime soon to see how you're doing. I'm sure a whole new set of DB'ers have joined and many of the old timers are gone. You guys were such an important part of my growth and healing, and I will be forever grateful. I mentioned how important you all were (are) in my book, and how you encouraged me to write. Thank you. I've been working 12-14 hrs a day, but I hope things slow down for me in a few weeks. For now, it's SUPER hectic. There's one thing I want you ALL to know: You are awesome. I remind you that what's happening in your life has absolutely nothing to do with how valuable you are or how joyful your life can be. It took me a while to really know this. It took a lot of pain and wasted time. But I'm there. Yes, sometimes I experience regret for the long time it took me to stop feeling such awful pain, but I realized that this has been the most amazing opportunity for growth I ever had. Blessings to all. Will be back in touch."

BF, no this was the original OW.

New quick update: I sent a financial doc to Joe via email a few days ago, and he replied that he was going to buy my book and that it might help him. He ended his email with, "I miss you."
Then he emailed last night to say, "Tell Mom I wish her a happy birthday" It was my mom's birthday.
So it seems he's having a tough time dealing with his current life and maybe is learning from his experience. We'll see what he says when he reads the book, which by the way is on Amazon already!!! Wish I could tell you the title. It'll help many people--that's my hope.

Love you all. Will be back in touch when things slow down a little.

B
B
Tori, good to hear from you! Thanks for stopping by at my thread. Congratulations on your book. I wish you could give us at least a hint about the title. I will keep looking.

I’m sure Joe is realizing that the grass in not greener on the other side. I’m sure you are on his mind a lot. I’m also very curious what his reaction to the book will be. Please come back to tell us the story.

You are amazing!

M:50
H:52
S28 (my S from previous marriage)
M:17 + 3
BD: 06/12
S: 06/12 - H works in another state
B
B
Tori !! I am so happy to hear from you! I had been thinking about you just today wondering how you are and I found your post on my thread then came to look for yours and see all of these updates I had missed.

I am glad to hear OW made the apology - that must have helped your healing process immensely. So many of us will not hear those words from OP and I am glad you did.

I have not been actively on the alt for a long time but would I find the title of your book there perchance?

You are a kind, compassionate and loving soul. You have aided and supported me tremendously throughout this journey. I wish you love, peace and kindness always.

I can't wait to read the book!!!

Much love

TPS
Me: 44 H: 42
M14 T17
S10 D7
10/10 H moves out after death of his father-same month
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
04/05/12 OW/PA confirmed (rumors from 2010)
July '14 H ends affair
May '15 H moves back home
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard