Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
W
OP Offline
W
Well, I'm Workinprogress. Sorry moderators if I'm confusing ya'll since I've posted all over the place! Learning this hasn't been easy with , oh, say, me being out of my mind CRAZY! Sanity is slowly starting to creep back in. Bomb dropped May 7, 2013, day before picking up daughter from college. And yes , he came to see her ; then promptly left me to do all the lifting and moving! His child inside was a teen, so I guess this fits...
As you can see I'm going into my fourth month of my stay in the amusement park. I've ridden the roller coaster and I still don't like the darn things, especially THIS particular ride! My few posts/story are/is here :

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=userposts&id=32932

Not going to belabor this post, I'm sure I'll fall apart again in the next few days, but figured since I'm feeling fine at this particular moment in time, due to the fantabulous post " MLC For Dummies " I'm actually in pretty good spirits. Have my dogs surrounding me, and will later go to the gymn and on to a movie with gooey hot nachos as my pacifier! Learning GAL. If I'm lucky enough to have someone actually read some of my posts, I welcome comments, support, tips, and okay, perhaps some advice. Just remember I'm still a bit tender , be gentle this is my first time. S I G H

" I will see you again, ooooooh, this is not where it ends oooooh..." Nothing like country music to put it into words

MLC=[censored] to be him

empathy: putting myself in his shoes and fighting like Hell for our marriage

" I will see you again...this is not where it ends..."
C
C
Yes all these threads are confusing

Me-70, D37,S36
A
A
Sorry Cadet, I didn't know that I was supposed to stay on my post. I thought every time I needed to journal or vent I had to do it under a new topic. LOL I'm not BB savvy. I think I know how to do it now...I'm going to stick with the Topic that I posted under the new name Ambivalent. Between all the personal craziness in my head and trying to figure the BB protocols, I'm kind of a goofball.

Formerly Workinprogress
H :55
M :over 29 yrs.
Together : 33
D : college
D : adult
BD and left : May 2013
Separated
Experimenting/Replay

Jan 2014...Let go of rope!

God grant me the serenity...
T
T
Hi Ambivalent. I've managed to keep up to date with all your threads. I've got a MLC H at the mo and they are fairly amusing smile pop by my thread sometime, we have a laugh on there smile You seem to be doing ok at the mo, but I know you have your down days like all of us do smile I thought MLC for dummies was a book, lol. I must pop by that thread and have a laugh as well smile Speak to you soon smile

H47 me48
T22 M21
S20 - Got high functioning autism
3/2000 H admits to OW and moves out to live with her
11/2000 H moves back home
2/4/13 H moves out
H tells me he wants D 6/13, but now he can't afford to!

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard