Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
S
OP Offline
S
Hi luckyluke , I'm really trying to GAL,not easy when I'm feeling so low .
Thanks Anotherstander Yes S needs to stop snooping _ he's angry at his father , I think that's why he does it .
I'm really trying to focus on me - honestly - my friend says I look like a different person, and I feel more confident and independent ( at times ) I don't come across as needy when H picks up the children , I make sure I look good . !
I know that I'm not in a good place to start a relationship - I dont want one- I just miss the physical contact - even cuddles ! The guy led me on then backed off - I felt so rejected !!! And such a fool !!

My son tells me that his father wants him to meet OW and her family ! She lives in a huge house , ( he has moved in with her ) and he no doubt thinks son will be impressed .
I don't want him to meet the woman who changed the course of his life ! Why should he fit in with what his father wants ? If my son spends time at her house for me it would be like another betrayal , another loss ! Husband has said that the children being with me is only temporary and that eventually they will be with him anyway ! I don't know how he's going to achieve that as he was the one who walked out ? Can he take them?
I feel that he is being so cruel , he's not content to set up home with someone else he wants our children to complete his happy new life ! he's deluded and sick !!
How should I handle it ?

S
OP Offline
S
Hi , so grateful to everyone for their comments . Feeling good today ! Love hearing from you . Hope you are all in a good place x

S
OP Offline
S
Hi everyone , would be so grateful for your comments on my last post . Thank you x

S
OP Offline
S
Hello , hello is there anybody In there , just nod if you can see me ...?xx

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard