Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Al 11 Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Memorial day weekend I found out that my wife is having an affair with a co-worker half her age. We have twin daughters that are amazing. We been together for 23yrs and married for 17. She has told me all the things women say " I love you but, I'm not in love with you anymore", " I'm not sure if I ever love you" and so on. I'm not sure if she's having a mid life crisis, but the people around her say she is not acting like herself. I do love my wife and would like to work things out. She has told me that she still wants to see the guy, but at the same time she says half of her wants a D and half doesn't. I work a lot and haven't put into the relationship what I should have.I'm scared for her because the guy she's seeing live in South Central LA. She is spending her time there. Anyone that is in this position please let me know how you handled it.

Thanks

K
K
It often happens that it takes your spouse 'looking elsewhere' for companionship, that one realizes what they haven't worked on the relationship. Although that doesn't excuse her behavior! But their are things you can do differently to turn things around. The DB coaches are experts in helping you come up with a specific, step by step plan on what you can do and say differently that can save your marriage. Please give us a call for more information. Take good care.

Karen, Resource Coordinator
The Divorce Busting Center
303-444-7004
karen@divorcebusting.com

Give me a call if you'd like to schedule an appointment to speak with a Divorce Busting® Coach.
C
C
Welcome to the board

Get out and GAL.

DETACH.

Believe none of what she says and half of what she does.
Have NO EXPECTATIONS.
Take care of yourself, breathe, eat, sleep, exercise.

You are on moderation right now on the forum.
SO post in small frequent posts until you get off of it.

Your W is giving you a GIFT.
THE GIFT OF TIME.

USE it wisely.

Knowledge is Power - Francis Bacon

Me-70, D37,S36

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard