Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
T
T
So, how did the conversation go? I think you are at the right point to make this decision, so I am sending you strength, courage, and love.

B
B
It is great to have you back. How did the convo go? ((((( )))))

TPS
Me: 44 H: 42
M14 T17
S10 D7
10/10 H moves out after death of his father-same month
21/04/12 H is 'DONE'
04/05/12 OW/PA confirmed (rumors from 2010)
July '14 H ends affair
May '15 H moves back home
A
OP Offline
A
Thank you guys for all the kind words welcoming me back to the boards!

I don't have much time right now, but I wanted to update that the conversation went well (or as well as a conversation such as this could go). I explained to her that I'd made peace with the inevitability of this situation, knowing she hasn't reached out in so long and has no hopes or thoughts of a reconciliation. I confirmed that the only reason she hadn't filed yet was a financial one, not any sort of hesitance on her part.

So last weekend (a couple days ago actually) I received the paperwork, had it notarized, and sent it off to her to sign. Now it's in her hands until she can complete the paperwork and send it back to me. Then, it'll be up to me to pay the final filing fees and submit it to the courts.

While this has been a trying and sad time, I do feel empowered now... Finally taking back some control over a situation that's been so topsy-turvy (at least in my mind) for over a year now.

And I'll continue to update throughout the process. Thank you so much for reading!

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard