Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
I
OP Offline
I
Son and I made up...I was so scared that he would disown me......but I did as you all said I told him I was lashing out at the situation and not him , told him I was so sorry and for him to please forgive me...he told me he would never let her ruin our relationship....he also said he would not let her spend the night again....even it meant that my ex would be mad...he said he did
'nt think it was going to hurt me so much.....
I am still fuming over it.... how can he put him in the middle of this, maybe it is jealousy....all i know is i hadnt felt this way in a very long long time.....now he tells our kids he plans to move back here and I really dont want that....it means I could run into them and i sure dont want that...they need to stay as far away from here as possible God has always kept them far from us I guess in oder for me to heal them moving back here I hate to even think about it......I AM GOING TO FEEL LIKE PRISONER in my own home town watching over my shoulder wherever I go ...I dont look forward to that......Irma

Done 01/2014
Hi Irma, I felt so sad reading your post.
My x had little to do with his children after he left as they disowned him. I tried to get them to see he left me not them, anyway after many years and a family crisis he asked me to see if they would let him email them, eventually they did and he met up with each child. After all the times I tried to get them to forgive him the first time they met it hurt so much and I was cynical. He sees them briefly once a year now.
We are just as close as we ever were and I feel happy knowing that they have at least a sort of contact. His new wife never is mentioned or visits, but I know how you feel but you are the adult and must be the bigger person.

Do not let this woman have any power over how you feel or live your life. It was along time ago now.I doubt that you are even mentioned in their lives or considered. Do not give her any satisfaction that she has control over you. What have you done wrong to be ashamed of? nothing as far as I can see.
If you really are happy with your life then live it and be the best mum you can be.
Gosh half the women in the world would be living behind closed doors if you had to hide to avoid wife number 2.
Is your God not capable of giving you grace and strength to overcome both jealousy and fear? I know mine is and yours is too, just ask and be strong.

Count your blessings and have a happy and joyous new year.

I
OP Offline
I
Just an update my ex has been coming around his children and other family members more and more of course not with me but that is the course they take everyone but the ex.I have seen him have. a different look in his eyes lately have caught him looking at me more he has eye contact with me as well as they have said in here many times maybe going into acceptance not reading much into it just an observation of him and hoe he is noe after almost 6yrs

Done 01/2014
B
B
Irma, I hope you are doing well and I hope you have found some peace with this situation. I wouldn't put much stock into the looks and stages in this, in fact, since your XH re-married, I wouldn't give him a seconds thought. It takes away valuable energy from you.

I
OP Offline
I
I was just posting my observations of him he is happy or seems like it....I am happy as well God has been good to me I know my heart and consience are clearI know I have tried and prayed for many many yrs I have made it to a good place all thanks and glory go to Jesus

Done 01/2014
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard