Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11
J
jbnati Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Last night, I had my W bring my S to my office for the handoff. She was late, but I wasn't too worried about it, because I was so busy at work. It actually turned out to be a pretty good handoff. She had a dog she had rescued (not keeping) and we talked for a little bit. She was telling me about a house she looked at. The good news is she is looking for places closer to me for the sake of my S.

My S and I went out for dinner and ice cream last night and just came home and relaxed.

This morning I got up early and ran a 5K. It was an awesome morning for a 5K! I think it was also a PR for me for this era of running. Also, post race, they were shooting T-shirts out of a gun and I caught a T-shirt! Bonus! cool

Tonight, my S and I are going to get together with my Mom and celebrate her birthday.

I don't think we have time to be bored around here. smile

BITS
Me:46 / W:47 / M:19 / T:21 / S13
Bomb#1: 5/8/2008
MC: 5/2008 - 4/2010
Bomb#2: 2/10/2011
W moves out 5/7/2011

'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' - Matt. 19:26
K
K
Registered for a 5K here on Saturday - it's run in memory of a local native who was a Marine major KIA in Iraq and benefits the Injured Marine Semper Fi Fund.

I also just this morning registered for a local 15K in early September, on the first weekend in September, as part of prepping for half marathon #3. The half marathon is in the same town as the 15K and while it's not exactly the same course, there's quite a bit of overlap so it will be a good chance to scope out the area!

Me: 36
Her: 35
Together 7/09
Married 8/7/10
Separate rooms since at least April 11
"I've decided I want a divorce" 12/5/11
She moves out of state/files 2/7/12
Dissolution final 5/12
J
jbnati Offline OP
OP Offline
J
kolja - I hope you have or are having a great 5K run today.

15K & half marathon - fantastic!! cool

BITS
W moves out 5/7/2011

'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' - Matt. 19:26
J
jbnati Offline OP
OP Offline
J
It's been another extremely busy week. I've been up and down all week.

Sunday was great until I found out my A/C froze up. Great, another expense. frown I let it thaw and turned it back on. Knock on wood - it's been running OK since then.

My W asked to have my S on Sunday night for a birthday party for a son of her divorced LBS friend (her H had an A, so I consider her to be one of us) I ended up meeting her friend in a parking lot. She was actually looking pretty good. grin We talked for bit during the transfer. The first thing she said to me was that she'd heard I'd been on some mission trips.

While my S was at the birthday party, I decided to take a 20 mile bike ride and stopped for dinner in the middle.

Monday, my S and I spent the entire day at Kings Island riding roller coasters. We had a mission of riding all of the big roller coasters at least once. We made our goal! grin

Tuesday morning I got up and ran 5 miles. Unfortunately, later in the day, my anger and anxiety started to show up. It didn't help that my S that night had told me all about this house my W is looking to buy. She's making him all sorts of promises. She's also off on a tangent right now, and all hot to buy this house. I had my Tuesday night group at church. I think it dawned on me I am not forgiving my W for what she's doing. Those feelings ebb and flow. When I have them, I don't like it, though.

My W asked me to pick up my S from her place on Wednesday evening. This time, I chose not to be sarcastic or angry about it. It felt a lot better TBH. Not that I have to like that my 25 minute commute home turned out to be a little over an hour. smirk

Thursday evening my W picked up my S for the weekend. For whatever reason she just called my S. She didn't come up to the door or get out of her car. Whatever. I just let it lie.

Thursday night I had a great Men's group at church.

I had a pretty decent day yesterday. Did a quick 3 mile run in the morning. My GAL'ing plans were busted last night. So I decided to shake things up. I left work and stopped by Kings Island to ride my favorite coaster 3 times and then came home. cool

This morning I went for a 42 mile breakfast ride with the local cycling club. It was awesome! I am really getting to like this ride. It seems like I always meet someone new.

My GAL'ing plans were busted for tonight as well, so I am taking today to detail my car as I do once a year.

My W had requested my S for Sunday night and Monday so she could take a mini vacation with him. I OK'd it. TBH, I am happy I don't have to deal with her until Monday at the earliest. smile

As a side note, it's been 3 weeks since I hired a L. I have yet to see any draft settlements. Not that they couldn't come next week. I'm also not dreading it like I was a year ago when it seemed imminent. Like I've said before, I may be almost done. I am just dialing up the fork and getting it ready.

BITS
W moves out 5/7/2011

R
R
Good seeing you buddy. Was just thinking of you. Just got in from a 14 mile ride. Did in 1.15 was taking almost 3 hrs. So getting better. I had Sears check my AC Monday. Gave him 170$ for him to tell me that the condenser is working and that my pipes are clogged. they don't do Plumbing? He did used compressed air to unclogged it I than used draino and it's working great. My W is in the process of getting a mortgage I'm just waiting for mine to come I can give her half. Separating things and family is hard stuff. Praying for u man

M 53
D 20
Separated 6/22/11 moved out 10/24
Together 26 yrs
Married 16
W Filed for D 7/21/11
Served 9/6/11
D final 8/28/12

“Failure is not fatal, but failure to change might be.”

John Wooden

K
K
Thanks for the good wishes jb - about to make a post about the run!

Me: 36
Her: 35
Together 7/09
Married 8/7/10
Separate rooms since at least April 11
"I've decided I want a divorce" 12/5/11
She moves out of state/files 2/7/12
Dissolution final 5/12
K
K
jbnati -

I just caught up on your latest posts. You are a busy man - good for you!

I know what you mean re. the ebbs and flows of your feelings of anger. I go thru the same. Good thing you have so much going on to keep you busy, specially the exercising. Imagine how much worse you would be feeling if you didn't have a healthy outlet for your emotions? So keep up the good work.

I am sure you have heard it too - the ups and downs will decrease in intensity and duration more and more.

I sense a calm acceptance of your sitch and the D. Think of how far you have come since this all started...

Have a great weekend! (i know you will)

Me & H: 44
D7, D6, S3
Together: 20y, M: 17y
EA: 11/13/10, Sep: 12/23/10
EA becomes PA: Spring 2011
H filed for D: 09/06/12
D Negotiating began 2/15
OW seemingly gone on 3/15
Still negotiating D

R
R
jbnati - I had the same thing happen with my A/C. It should work great after the thaw!

Me:37
H:GONE

Happy and loving life.
J
jbnati Offline OP
OP Offline
J
Rick, good to hear from you, buddy.

Originally Posted By: Rick1963

Separating things and family is hard stuff. Praying for u man

Yeah, you're right. It is. However, my W and I have been separated for over 15 months now. I appreciate the prayers!

BITS
W moves out 5/7/2011

J
jbnati Offline OP
OP Offline
J
KG -
Thanks for stopping in! smile

Originally Posted By: keep_going

You are a busy man - good for you!

Yes, you've got that right! Sometimes I wonder if it's a little too much at times. crazy However, it certainly keeps life interesting. It's certainly not all about my situation.

Imagine how much worse you would be feeling if you didn't have a healthy outlet for your emotions?

Wow, no I can't. I am SO glad my DB coach really steered me toward GAL'ing early on in my situation.

I am sure you have heard it too - the ups and downs will decrease in intensity and duration more and more.

Yes, I have heard and I've realized it, too.

I sense a calm acceptance of your sitch and the D.

I would say you're correct. It took a long time to get to this point.

BITS
W moves out 5/7/2011

Page 6 of 11 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard