Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
~
~
Hey AC! Any updates? Hope your hard core GAL is working for you! cool

A
OP Offline
A
long overdue update......

Time moves quickly, even when you are in some sort of limbo, which seems strange.

STBXW moved back to the city and into the house in late January. She seems to be getting her anxiety and depression under control, and seems much happier than she has been for a while. No doubt there are ups and downs, but I am in the support mode and she seems to be making progress.

Separate bedrooms, but beyond that, we do everything together, and an outside observer would think we were happily on the mend. I am keeping my fingers crossed, but trying not to have any expectations. I know this is a long road, and am in for the long haul.

She has admitted a couple of times to be avoiding decision making, and we have not yet had a conversation about where our R is headed. I am worried by the statis, but do not want to force the issue and raise the anxiety level. Am hoping that all good things come to those who wait.

I know we have a lot of work ahead of us, but do need to know she is 'all-in' at some point. That would seem to be the case, but I need to hear it.

Hope all is well for everyone. Just wanted to check in.

AC

H 51, W 46
no kids
T 22 years
M 17 years
ILBNILWY 2/10
1st D talk 6/10
partial recovery
W files D 5/11
long distance separation 8/11
moving forward on D 10/11
legal separation complete 1/2012
~
~
Good to hear that things seem to be moving along, pleasantly.

Just out of curiosity, is she working? Is she paying rent or otherwise contributing much to expenses?

What does your legal separation say about co-habiting? Mine indicates that 90 days of co-habiting makes the legal sep void.

A
OP Offline
A
Kaffe:
Thanks for checking in. She is getting back to work, one step at a time. She will be full time by the end of May. She is contributing to the house with her efforts, not financially, and I have not asked her to. That will need to change as time progresse.

Interesting thought about the legal separtation timing. I need to look into it.

Your thoughts are most appreciated. I will try to check in more regularly.

H 51, W 46
no kids
T 22 years
M 17 years
ILBNILWY 2/10
1st D talk 6/10
partial recovery
W files D 5/11
long distance separation 8/11
moving forward on D 10/11
legal separation complete 1/2012
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6