Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10
B
B
Hi TD thought I would check in. Try not to read into anything..what she said or the fact that she hasn't filed. Continue on the course I think you're doing great.

It is hard and I totally understand when you say she may never want to change. I had that fear I faced it and then I realized if he doesn't change I don't want to be with him...pretty easy actually. Yes it's sad but what if what's around the corner will make you know that this had to end? We don't know. Right now all we want is to reconcile and for them to change. But there could be a million other outcomes that we'd be very very happy with.

T
OP Offline
T
Thanks Brit...I'd say that I'm about in the middle right now, which is quite huge. Meaning, I would do anything to R and yearn just for my old life back and if she doesn't change then I don't want anything to do with her anymore. Obviously, I still miss my family dearly either way...the whole family; but it does make it easier to just keep thinking that my improvements will mean a better future for ME, period...whether it's with her, someone else...or alone even. Doesn't matter, as long as I'm happy with myself then all is well.

Me:44, W: 39
D:16, D:14, D:11(special needs)
M:17, T:21+
Bomb:3/18/12
W contacted mediator for D:3/27/12
Separate since bomb
Mediation, signed agreement 5/17/12
No talk of D since mediation
B
B
I think I know exactly what you mean.... I'm not really sure how I feel about R at this point. And sometimes I feel a little bit bad about that.

B
B
Hey TD....don't know if you stop by anymore but would love an update...how are you doing?

Page 10 of 10 1 2 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard