Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#123912 03/09/03 06:43 PM
SVC Offline OP
OP Offline
Well I was wondering if coaching can still help me. My W and I have been seperated for 3 months she has an OM and We have had problems and she is not willing to reconcile. We have went to one pretrial already and she has a restraining order against me so I cannot even speek to her. I'm at the point to give her the divorce to make her happy but can I win her back even after divorce and is it possible to get her mind beyond the bad times of our past.

I have taken all this time for self examintation and improvement. I have changed some but I am still working on my problem of getting loud or angry at emotional times.

__________________________________________________________ A glimpse of hope since I recieved the letter Two pieces of life have shifted for the better Now I lie in wait for number three For my beloved wife to return to me
#123913 03/09/03 08:59 PM
Hi SVC

Have you posted before? Can you give us a few more details about your sitch? How long together, circumstances of separation etc.

I am sorry that you've found yourself here, but we'll try and help.

Mary

#123914 03/10/03 02:42 AM
I am sorry that you found yourself here.

I had a coaching session on Friday and found it very helpful. My H left 5 months ago, and has 2 OWs. The typical, I Don't Love You any more, plus some typical MLC things were the reasons. Found out there was an OW holding the door open.

The coaching session helped me create a plan if my H files for D. (Which I would not want and his first opportuntity would be on my 35th b-day. ) The coaching session also helped me realize what success I was having with DBing and helped re-infoce the fact that I had a good grasp around the DBing principles and that I was doing the right thing. This reinforcement was very very very helpful, I wanted to know that I was making progress vs just making things worse.

Again , I am sorry that you find yourself here. THat was my coaching experience, and I would highly recomend a session with Laurie to anyone!

Chiara

#123915 03/10/03 02:59 AM
Svc,

There is always hope. You just need to make some goals and stick to them and start seeing what works and what doesnt. Then start doing the things that are working. But to be of more help you will need to give everyone here more details.
Grislen

#123916 03/10/03 01:31 PM
R
R
I have been around here for a long time but don't post much anymore but I read a lot. I had a coaching session a few weeks ago and found it very helpful. I truly thought I had tried everything and the coach helped me get specific about my goals and the actual things I've tried. Then we were able to figure out a couple of new things to try. I'm not sure whether they're working yet or not because it's too soon to tell. My wife is hard to read. But I can tell you that it is giving me tremendous peace of mind to know that I'm making sure I'm doing this in the best way possible. I felt much better after hanging up and I will definitely do another coaching session in a week or two. I say go for it.
RHank

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard