Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#2185906 09/13/11 02:27 PM
A
alone Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Here is my link from when I started here.

[url=http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2178348&page=1][/url]

Have not posted in awhile things have been pretty quiet on the home front since husband has been gone hunting. They night before he left I asked if I could lay down next to him in his bed he said sure. He wrapped his arm around me and gave me a few kisses. Then he asked if I minded if he read. He was reading when I came in. Said that I did not mind he held me has he continued to read. I stayed there for awhile before I excused myself and went to my room. I then came back in and asked if we could talk. Started out talking about his therapy session that day not any big revelations. He said that he had another session on 9-30 and then after that his counselor wanted to meet with both of us. Asked him if I had cooties since he is not able to sleep in the same room with me, he said no that it is going to talk time and small steps for us to get our marriage back to where it used to be. Told him that I realize that and for me I am ok for now with him sleeping in the other room but I just needed to know what his thinking was on it. Then I did a no no. I told him that it hurt to know that if he was with OW they would be sleeping together. That made him uncomfortable and he told me so. Guess I struck a nerve. Changed subject fast! Continued talking about small things then I told him that me coming in and bugging him was his fault for being so good looking he laughed, he then commented on me being so skinny.

Next morning woke up at 4:30 to be up when he left on his trip. His friend Brad picked him up. I few minutes I started to receive texts from him. Texted back and forth for about 30 minutes before I ended it since I wanted to go to sleep. He called when they were in a small town that has cell coverage before they head up to their campground. He said that he loved me with out me saying first. (But what does that mean since I still remember the I love you, I care about you but I am not in love with you.) How do you know when that phase is gone and I love you really means I love you??? Husband called last night talked for a few minutes, he also said I love you again. Said that he would call on Thursday.

M 48
H 51
Married 30
S 29
D 28
GD 5
GS 17 months
Sep May 2011
H home 8-18-11
alone #2185908 09/13/11 02:30 PM
A
alone Offline OP
OP Offline
A

M 48
H 51
Married 30
S 29
D 28
GD 5
GS 17 months
Sep May 2011
H home 8-18-11
alone #2193308 10/17/11 10:52 PM
A
alone Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Find myself back posting today. Have been around looking at posts and trying to figure things out. Things have been going well since my husband has moved back in. He has said that he is committed to out marriage and that is why he moved back in. He started staying back into our bedroom on 9-25. Since then we have been intimate more times these last few weeks then we had for the past 2 years. We have been hiking and booking some vacations together. He has been talking about our future. It seems like I have been more reserved then he has. Then today I did something that I should not have done for my own good. He is at a meeting in Las Vegas for work and I have been dreading this for awhile not trusting him to be there while I knew that she is closer to that location and it is just a drive for here. So what to I do I look at her facebook and imagine that she got to Vegas that same day as my husband. Now my head is spinning. Of course the first thing I do is call husband let him that I know she is in Vegas and what a coincidence this is. I tell him that I do not trust that he is not with her. He tells me that he did not know that she is there and that is not why he is there. He says again that he is committed to our marriage and has it not shown that he is. Says that he loves me and that he is proud of me and he has been really happy. He feels closer to me then he has in a long time. Says that I can fly there if that will make me feel better and that I can go with him on his meetings out of town until a feel better if that is what I need to do. I do not want to be the untrusting jealous wife, I want a marriage that I can trust my husband and want my husband to feel that too. So how do I deal with these feelings?

M 48
H 51
Married 30
S 29
D 28
GD 5
GS 17 months
Sep May 2011
H home 8-18-11
alone #2194042 10/21/11 05:09 AM
A
alone Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I wish everybody here the best. Always remember that you are your best friend. Stay true to yourself and take care.

M 48
H 51
Married 30
S 29
D 28
GD 5
GS 17 months
Sep May 2011
H home 8-18-11
alone #2194050 10/21/11 07:43 AM
M
M
How are things going?

M-43 W-40
2D - 9 and 5

Emotion, yet peace.
Ignorance, yet knowledge.
Passion, yet serenity.
Chaos, yet harmony.
Death, yet a new life.

RECONCILED AND WISER
MrBond #2204460 12/09/11 11:00 PM
A
A
Hi alone! I looked for your thread and it does look like we are ging through the same thing. It is so hard to let go of OW, right? But it's true, it will just sabotage the relationship.

Funny, my H is a hunter too, just like your H.

There's a lot of similarities in our situations, just feel free to look into my thread for advice that may apply to you too! I tend to be very verbose and detailed about what I am going through....

Me:49 H:45 D:12 M:14 T:18
Bomb: 6/26/10
EA: 9/3/10, fizzled out slowly, now ???
11/5/11 Retrouvaille
Finally piecing....
Its peaceful at last, but we got a looong way to go
angel61 #2204525 12/10/11 03:33 AM
M
M
Always helpful to give a mini re-cap of a sitch or a "thumbnail sketch" as it make sit easier to know what is happening.

Is you H committed to making your M work now?

M 55 H 58 M 24 T 29
S 22,21, 19
Bomb 4/10
It (A) really isn't about you 11/2013
We all have work to do

The truth will set you free, but it will almost kill you first.
MynameisMZ #2210139 01/04/12 02:17 AM
A
alone Offline OP
OP Offline
A
I have not updated what has been happening with me in quite awhile. Things have been going quite well. My husband is very committed to our marriage. Unfortunately it is me that seems to be having more difficulty in moving forward and forgetting all the hurtful things that he said to me. But we are moving forward. In matter of fact things have been very good and that is when I look for something. It is like that I am now going through what he was before.

I find it hard to not trust my husband like I did before all of this. I do not like this feeling. I want to be the way I was before but I do not think that our marriage will ever be the same.

Don't get me wrong I love my husband and things are going very well. He has been very committed and being intimate has been the best it has in over 2 years. I have changed and the hurt that I felt has marked me. I hope that in time the hours of tears and pain that I felt will subside.

For now I try to take each day as it comes. Knowing that I do love my husband and that each day shall make our relationship stronger.

I hope that the New Year brings self awareness to each of you and that you find true happiness in your life.

M 48
H 51
Married 30
S 29
D 28
GD 5
GS 17 months
Sep May 2011
H home 8-18-11
alone #2215543 01/25/12 03:17 AM
A
alone Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Just writing some of the things that I have been feeling. Having a hard time about the person that I have become. Gone are the days that I do not question my relationship with my husband. I wish that I did not have these feelings. He has been really great since he has moved back home, but after 30 years of marriage and thinking of him as my best friend and always trusting him. I do not trust him, I still feel like I can not confide to him. I have never felt this way about my husband and hope that time will heal my wounds. Just feel that the person that I have become is not what I want. I love my husband and do want to stay married but how do I deal with the jealousy and not trusting of him that I feel now. I want to say that I know that he will be there for me in the future, but I can't. The hurt that I felt in him leaving me and having an affair leaves me wondering. I'm I the only person that I can trust. I want I relationship that I feel confident in, I want what I had before of all this. Going through this will my relationship with my husband come out stronger??? Or will I always feel that I can only count on myself.

M 48
H 51
Married 30
S 29
D 28
GD 5
GS 17 months
Sep May 2011
H home 8-18-11
alone #2215544 01/25/12 03:22 AM
A
alone Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Just another thought he says that he loves me and is not confused any more and he know what he wants. He wants to be here. It is hard because all I want is to know that he will not walk out on me again but I can not be sure of anything anymore. I just wish that I could be the person I was before.

M 48
H 51
Married 30
S 29
D 28
GD 5
GS 17 months
Sep May 2011
H home 8-18-11
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard