Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14
J
J
Telemark, I just wanted to drop in and let me know I'm thinking about you and praying for you this weekend. Hang in there, man. I know it's going to be rough coming back home.

BITS
Me:46 / W:47 / M:19 / T:21 / S13
Bomb#1: 5/8/2008
MC: 5/2008 - 4/2010
Bomb#2: 2/10/2011
W moves out 5/7/2011

'With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.' - Matt. 19:26
D
D
Telemark-

Your thread is over 100 posts, please start a new one.

Thanks-

dbmod
L
L
Sometimes things are really hard to figure. We had all weekend to ourselves with no kid, went and did a few erands, saw a couple of movies, went out to eat, went to church and generally had a good weekend. But for someone who will tell you they want out of our marriage so bad, there was never a word spoken about it. You would think she would have used this prime opportunity for that, especially considering the last talk started off with " we need to decide how to divide things". That was about 2 wks ago. What really blows me away is how she can act so happy, like nothing is wrong, around family and friends and as soon as we get away from them with our son or just her and myself, she draws back into herself and won't talk or cut up, or anything else. Tha books I've read say that this depression or MLC. Where even though the spouse is doing everything right, they still blame all their unhappiness on them and all u can do is ride it out and hope you make it through to the other side with them. Who knows, but the woman Im married to this time last year sure was a different person, and I sure do miss her. 

Page 14 of 14 1 2 12 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard