Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Starsky309 #2167473 07/12/11 07:17 PM
L
L
Originally Posted By: 2stepboogie
dmod,

Can someone please tell me why I have been moderated all of sudden?

I don't believe I have broken any board policies but if I have please explain which one so that I do not do it again.

thanks
2step

Hopefully this gets resolved and is just a mistake. 2step is a valuable member to this site.

If there are any issues, I am willing to listen and validate. However, please don't make me go dark or pull the LRT. I'm not ready for it. grin

Me:45 ExW:48
M:04/97
3 Bombs & 2 ReCons
1st BD 11/10
D Finalized 4/20
D-16 S-14
Going in one more round when you don't think you can. That's what makes all the difference in life.~Rocky Balboa
LITB #2167500 07/12/11 09:13 PM
L
L
Personally, I think someone should have moderated 2Step a long time ago!!!! LOL!!!

Me- 40
H - 43
M - 5
T - 14
Separated 2/5/11
S
S
Quote:
Hasnn't been a success story on here in at least six months..

Guys. It should not take 6 months to turn these situations around. If people are giving you advice that you should continue sharing your wife with another man for this long, something is seriously wrong.

In all my trips around the block, I have met many women, whose husbands who passively allowed them to have an affair, looking to find themselves in that position again. These go-arounds though they better at hiding it, sneakier at getting away with it, and have learned to keep the emotional connection to a minimum.

Don't share your wives with other men!

J
J
Gucci's post is a good example while it lasts.

In it he breaks the TOA twice. Knowingly.

Posting a link to another site. While I like the site and other marriage resource sites, posting them is a violation.

And a personal attack.

That post is the reason some are moderated. Including new people, in the case of a banned individual coming back.

That post is the reason why the edit button is disabled.

At its most simple, look at the TOA as a boundary. If you break it, consequences will happen.

I'll ask 2step, but the moderators here are not required to give an explanation as per the TOA.

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

Life is usually all about how you handle Plan B. - Jack3Beans

Listen without defending; Speak without offending - FaithinAK

TRUST THE PROCESS - Cadet

J
J
Quote:

Guys. It should not take 6 months to turn these situations around.

How long should it take? Based on...thousands of cases? hundreds? yours?

Experience is a brutal teacher, but you learn. My God, do you learn. - C.S. Lewis

S
S
Originally Posted By: Jack_Three_Beans
Quote:

Guys. It should not take 6 months to turn these situations around.

How long should it take? Based on...thousands of cases? hundreds? yours?

you are asking how many times is it acceptable for your wife to spread her legs for another man?

J
J
Is that how you took it?

S
S
and the full quote was

Quote:
Guys. It should not take 6 months to turn these situations around. If people are giving you advice that you should continue sharing your wife with another man for this long, something is seriously wrong.

J
J
I asked:

How long should it take?

Not how many times a wife should 'sleep' with another man. Once is bad enough, is there a number that is worse than once?

Marriages can survive affairs.

Here its about Divorce Busting and rebuilding a marriage.

Not Affair Busting.

You can solve that rpoblem, but without addressing the underlying issues? What's to prevent it from happening again?

Sharing is more about equitable. Sharing dinner, or ice cream. So I don't see many spouses here, sharing their wife or husband.
"Oh goodie! My turn!"

An Affair is more about 'theft' I guess if the spouse is a possesion without free will. Broken trust.

S
S
Quote:
You can solve that rpoblem, but without addressing the underlying issues? What's to prevent it from happening again?

By not convincing people that this should be acceptable behavior in a relationship. By not propagating the myth that their spouse is in a "mid-life-crisis" and they are confused by "fog" or "abducted by aliens" and that is why they are doing what they are doing. "Its a phase", I have heard it called here. That is Baloney. By hanging in there you are condoning it weather it is breaking your heart or not.

You are not addressing the "underlying issues" by suggesting some guy mow the lawn, or do the dishes, or buy a new pair of slacks. If those are the reasons your wife is in bed with another man. You are married to the WRONG person.
And you are not going to address the "underlying issues" while she is IN LOVE with some other guy. You can slap me with not everyone's the same or one size don't fit all, but you are fooling yourself if you think they are coming home because of some new cologne.

People like sex, man. People love sex. Sex is good. It is totally understandable from my experience why people have affairs. But I am not understanding why you would argue pro-cuckoldry. SAD.

Page 2 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard