Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11
J
OP Offline
J
Thanks Bill for helping me to see the point. You are right. I get it.

Me 45 W 34 W.A.W.
3K. D11 S9 D6
M 12 y T 13 y
Bomb drop 02/22/2011
2nd written bomb (Letter bomb) 05/31/2011
Affair (A bomb) revealed 07/03/2011
S
S
Originally Posted By: MrBond
"So now I have to identify what works to have my wife persue me..."

Wrong. You do what you do for YOU. Not to have her pursue you. If you're only doing things based on what you THINK she wants, the changes won't be real AND they won't be for life.

[edited by dbmod: insulting/disrespectful]

Of course he wants his wife pursing him. She is pursuing another man right now. It's obvious what she wants. There is no "thinking" about that.

The question is "identify what works."

Last edited by dbmod; 07/15/11 04:02 PM.
S
S
Why does momma hide the cookies on the top shelf?

F
F
Originally Posted By: Johnnieno1
First off I was dressed up for an interview. Believe me with my good clothes and contacts, I got many girls heads turned in the office. I aced that interview, not because of my skill set or resume. Everyone was pretty evenly matched there, I nailed it because I used my charm to win over the 3 female interviewers. God... I needed that pick me up. When I came home, I didn't strut, my ego boost from a day of female attention said it all. I am the alpha male. If she can't see it and doesent plan on working on our R then her loss. Im going to turn the tables on her now and she can peruse me, she just doesn't know it yet. Then when she is ready to work, we stand a chance. I'll be hitting the gym and sticking to my diet everyday. She won't know what hit her.

Great attitude Johnnie. Your not Alpha yet though. You have to control your emotions and LEAD your Wife by standing up for what you know is right and have the conviction to follow through regardless of the end result. A MAN, especially Alpha, KNOWS and asks for what he wants; if he doesn't get it, he walks away, lets go, and has no regret because he is true to himself.

I love your attitude here and this is how you need to walk the rest of your life. Whether it's with your W or someone else. Your kids benefit from this attitude as well.

You are getting this Johnnie, slowly, but I'm seeing glimpses. You are getting a wealth of info from some really experienced posters.

J
OP Offline
J
This is what my true intentions have been all along.

I express my feelings here and get lambasted for them but, do not do that to my W.

I will not have her disrespect me and my kids. I will do what is right and give her a clear message that her lack of an answer is an answer and that it is not within my boundaries, so, it's time to go.... For her.

Me 45 W 34 W.A.W.
3K. D11 S9 D6
M 12 y T 13 y
Bomb drop 02/22/2011
J
OP Offline
J
First though, I will plant the seed, just the boxes

Me 45 W 34 W.A.W.
3K. D11 S9 D6
M 12 y T 13 y
Bomb drop 02/22/2011
J
OP Offline
J
I searched,,, I couldnt find them

Me 45 W 34 W.A.W.
3K. D11 S9 D6
M 12 y T 13 y
Bomb drop 02/22/2011
K
K
i'll have to agree about the boxes. personally, i wouldn't use them. strikes me as a cheap prop. too easy for it to backfire.

and congratulations on the interview. its a great feeling.

the thing about attitudes is that its such a fine line between confidence and arrogance and acting yet the results are vastly different.

true confidence has an attractive aura, its not something others see but they sense it. the man with confidence doesnt think about whether he's confident, the same way he doesnt think about whether he has a mouth - he knows its there so theres no reason to think about it. the act of thinking about confidence shows a lack of confidence. confidence is not 'hey-look-at-me" loud, doesnt act with the intention to draw attention to itself.

acting as if you have confidence is walking around with your chest puffed out, looking down your nose, trying to come across as aloof. and is cheap and unattractive. its gold colored plastic.

arrogance is overconfidence without being able to back it up, this is not only unattractive but repulsive.

my point is, that you need to be sincere in your actions and attitudes.

make yourself better for yourself. wear contacts for yourself. dress nice for yourself (and your interview).

take care of yourself not to get her attention, but because you have self-worth and you deserve to take care of yourself.

doing something to gain her reaction will come across as cheap and will actually push her away.

"In a ham and eggs breakfast, the hen is involved, but the pig is committed".
S
S
Very well-said, Ken. whistle

Starsky

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
S
S
That's a cheap shot at Bond, McQueen.

It is not about what you feel should work in your M. It is about doing the work that gets the right results. Do what works!
Page 10 of 11 1 2 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard