Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
I
OP Offline
I
And I am doing a lot of things that I enjoy. BUT this is still always on my mind. The only thing that changes how much I let it affect me. And I say and use "let" very loosely.

I guess like all of us, I have good and bad days.

BITS

M:34 W:28
SD:9
D:6 (pr)
M:3 T:6
Separated 1/16/11
ILYBNILWY 10/25/10
PA discovered 11/12/10, began about 10/1/10

I am not who I was, I am being remade, I am new...
P
P
Just remember that if you dont stop chasing, you dont give the other person a chance to stop and turn back to see where you are.

Like anything - if you chase it, it will keep running !

Have not read all your thread but having been here and I am not a sucess story what i do know from this distance is , that if I did stop chasing earlier , then who knows.

I
OP Offline
I
For the most part, I am not chasing. But I have nit been perfect and have had a few slip ups. I do know that I could be in a worse place in my sitch, but I am still not good by any means.

BITS

Separated 1/16/11
ILYBNILWY 10/25/10

I
OP Offline
I
I have not had any contact with my W today, or yesterday. I don't know how I feel about it right now. I am trying not to be so down and to accept my sitch. I don't have any other choice, so it shouldn't be that hard, right???

So, I will have to contact W tomorrow, and I'll probably just send a tm to her. I need to remind her to send in our tax papers and to bring my SD clothes to our house so I can pack them for this weekend when she will stay with my parents for the week.

I have the next 2 days off and I will be very busy. I need to get some things done around the house and then I will go fishing again. Not much else is going on...

BITS

Separated 1/16/11
ILYBNILWY 10/25/10

I
OP Offline
I
I am so effing pi$$Ed right now, but I am venting jere instead of cOnfronti g my W. It's just trivial, but it was important to me.

I see that W ran 10 miles with a coworker from work early this morning. WTF. if I ask her about it, it won't do my sitch any good. But she used to complain she had to run alone, now she runs with absolutely everybody.

I need to take deeP breathes and get a couple hours of sleep.

Sweet dreams for me, whatever!

BITS

Separated 1/16/11
ILYBNILWY 10/25/10

N
N
I dont get it Islander. Is she running with Om? Or is it because she is not running with you?

Im sorry you are feeling this way. You deserve better.

Its difficult but try not to focus on what she is doing.

Less is more.

BITS
M-46
W-42
M-16y
T-19 y
s10 s15
BombDec.19/09
Sep-F16/10
Sep Papers signed by W- June 30/10
Recon July 5/10
PA foundOut- Oct 30/10
Mental HospNov/10
moved out Nov/10
Leg Sep Mar 15/11
I
OP Offline
I
It is because we were both very active together, then she started making a big deal about running with me, bf OM was in the picture. She would say "it's not that I don't want to run with you, I can't run with anybody" or "I can't run a long run with you, only short 2 or 3 mile runs".

There were a couple of times we were in the middle of a run together and she would just get mad and stop and say something like that, completely out of nowhere.

And if she did not have a good run, she would definitely say that

I know I shouldnt let this bother me, but it does.

BITS

Separated 1/16/11
ILYBNILWY 10/25/10

I
OP Offline
I
W text me early this morning (bf I saw the run).

W: hey what are you doing

M: about to get in the shower

W: what day are your parents leaving with the girls, I know you already told me but I forgot

M: Friday

W: ok. I will keep D thursday night bc I am getting off early, then drip her off Friday morning

M: ok

Then we talk about taxes and minor things, and I go to bed

A few hours later, W texts and says she may be going to my parents city on Saturday with her girl friend, and wanted to know if she could take the girls to my parents then.

I told her my mom had plans with them Saturday and wanted the entire day with them to get ready for Easter. She says she would leave early. I replied that my parents are coming in late Thursday night and leaving early Friday morning, and that if my parents wanted them there on Saturday, they would be leaving on Saturday instead of Friday morning.

W then said ok, she wouldn't take them with her. I still don't know why she is driving 6 hours one way for a one day trip, but who knows.

Then a few hours later, W texts and wants to know what I was doing tonight. I say I don't have any plans, why? She says just wondering (WTF)

(in our earlier conversation, she said she was going to drop something at the house for me tomorrow that I needed for work. I told her that was ok, but I would not be home all day. She asks what I was doing , if I was working I say no, she says oh.)

Then W wants to know if she could borrow my surf board next week. Says she may go with her girl friend, but she would bring it back.

I did not respond to her about the surf board.
1. She already has one
2. It is likely she wants to go wig OM
3. She says she will probably go surfing alone (but she has her own board)

Then a little while later, she texts me about getting clothes for the girls for Easter, and sends me photos of clothes while she is at the store.

I reapond to her texts with short specific answers about the clothes in question. Anything will look good on our girls, so why bombard me with questions about their clothes.

Tha is all. There was an awful lot of contact from W today about nothing. I don't know what is going on with he at all. I am not reading anything into it either.
I got quite a bit of things done today, and I am getting ready to go fishing tomorrow.

BITS

Separated 1/16/11
ILYBNILWY 10/25/10

&
&
Islander, when she reaches out to you, remember these are your chances to really DB.

I would suggest staying away from "no plans". I'm not suggesting you lie, but you can make it vague. "this and that" or something.

And stay upbeat!

This is a chance to show her how well you're doing! Even if it is fake it until you make it.

About the surf board. Maybe you are thinking about using it. With a "friend" perhaps? Again don't lie. But have you thought about it?

Just some thoughts.

Remember, she is paying closer attention then you think.

Hang in there man. Be strong!

BITS

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
I
OP Offline
I
I hear what you are saying Country. When she asked what I was doing tomorrow I was vague and did not give her any info, other than I would be gone all day. She prodded me for more, but I didnt elaborate.

As far as the surf board, idk. I don't like to lie. I felt it was better to just not respond at all, and she never asked again. I remember when we firs started dating, she borrowed her XH board so we could go surfing. I am not going to play into that at all.

As far as being upbeat, I am doing the best I can, especially being that we talk over tm, which makes it difficult sometimes.

I am feeling a little better today, and I really believe that it will be her loss if she D me. No that I want her to, you know.

BITS

Separated 1/16/11
ILYBNILWY 10/25/10

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard