Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
H
OP Offline
H
Well, I decided to start a new thread since my heart is not breaking anymore over my ex!! Plus, I changed my name so, most of my threads have been "My Heart is Breaking # (whatever). Here was my previous thread, it's been a long hard road. I made it! Never thought I would but I did.

http://www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubb...850#Post2135850

Thank you all for sticking with me, I will try to check in.

(((HUGS)))

Y
Y
nit.....happynow

I am so glad that things are looking up for you!!!! You deserve it!!

Y

C
C
Hey NLT!

Love the new name and the new thread!
Can't wait to read all the good stuff that is happening in your life!

Thanks for visiting my little thread!!!

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
S
S
HN,

Welcome to your new thread. Love your name change! You've been through the fire and come to the other side stronger.

I hope good things keep coming your way, you deserve to be happy now!

Love hearing from you, please keep checking in when you have time!

(((Hugs)))

job Offline
Congratulations! I really like your new name...

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
H
OP Offline
H
Hi Everyone!!

I'm so glad you all like the new name & new thread!! Not much happening in my life right now.

I met my new man at a party last night, he was really busy with all his bosses in from NY, so he told me to meet him at this party. It was fun & I knew several people. He was really busy working the room, but he did spend more time with me than I thought he would. I'm still being very careful & trying not to let my heart speak instead of my mind. Sometimes that is hard to do!! He is out of town all the time, leaving again on Friday & then most of next week. I think I'm supposed to see him tomorrow night before he leaves on Friday, so that will be good. I have a cousin who wants to fix me up with another guy, I told her to have him call me, not that I'm really interested but I think I need to keep my options open. It seems like I'm really just wanting to date the new guy but if this other guy calls, you can't have too many friends. We'll see. Of course I'm still crazy about my new guy & just want to take it slow & see what happens there. He just seems so busy he doesn't have that much time for me.

I'm trying to be very careful, I don't want to get hurt.

I will keep you all posted!!

(((HUGS)))

H
OP Offline
H
Hi Everyone! It has been a while since I posted but I just wanted to ask for prayers! My hometown in Alabama was hit with a tornado about 3pm yesterday! Went right downtown & just did devasting damage to the city. Please pray for everyone! I am so blessed, my parents are just fine & so far all of my family that I have been able to get in touch with are all right. They are all out of power & my parents do not have a phone, only the cell phone but at least they are safe with a roof over their head. My best friends sister lost her 2 grandchilden, boys age 10 & 12 in the storm. So sad!!!! There are several major cities that have been so devasted by these tornadoes.

On a better note as far as me personally, I'm doing fine! Well, I had a little set back the beginning of this month, it has been 3 years since my divorce was final & the last time I saw my ex, so that was a little depressing but I snapped out of it pretty quickly & I'm still seeing this new guy, we are taking it slow but I have been around both his girls now & they both seem to like me. We have been spending a little more time together, I'm still working on the trust issues that I have but hopefully that will come with time.

Hugs to all!!! God is so good, I'm just so blessed & I thank Him that my family was safe in the storms & pray for those who has lost everything.

job Offline
I'm glad you posted. I was thinking of you when I heard the news about the tornado. I hope that you receive word from others that they are okay.

I'm very glad to see that you are doing fine and continuing on w/your life.

I will keep you, your family and friends in my thoughts and prayers.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
A
A
Glad you're okay. My sister and her family are in AL, but luckily the tornadoes missed their town. So sad about your BF's grandnephews. No words.

H
OP Offline
H
Thank you all!! I'm so glad Andabelle that your sister & her family are all right! I just met my parents & took them a generator, they think they could be out of power for 2 weeks. I tried to get them to come here but they want to stay close in case the power does come back on, I can't blame them.

Snodderly, yes I am continuing on with my life. My ex sister in law called me last weekend, I'm not sure why. She just talked but she did ask how life was going for me. I didn't know if she was fishing or just being nice, so I told her I was doing just fine & didn't give any details. She didn't say a whole lot about ex, did a little bit but not much & I didn't ask any questions. I did tell her that I bet I was happier now than he was, she agreed with me.

I know I was a mess for a while & I never thought I would be in the frame of mind that I'm in now. Believe me, everyone out there, it is hard & you just don't think you can do it but I'm living proof you can! I was one that could not & would not believe that my h would leave & not come back, I just knew he would come back to me. Life does go on, it took me a long time to deal with this as some of you know, I was a mess!!! God answers prayers, we may not get the answer we want but He will give us what we need.

Hugs to all!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard