Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12
M
M
Originally Posted By: yellowrose

H decided to go to buy a Harley Davidson motorcycle. I talked to him the other day and I told him that it was wonderful!! I can gt a sidecar for my D and we can travel!!! LOL Then I told him that don't forget this a community property state. He told me that now he doesn't know if he is going to pick it up because I put the fear of God into him! LOL

He is also getting nervous that he will be struggling financially after the D. I told him that we are only going after his throat and balls. he said you aren't getting my balls and I said why not, everyone else has!!! He just looked at me.

Y

YR, just catching up. What you said above literally had me laughing out loud! Your awesome, don't forget that!

As for you struggling and crying, I am sorry about that. I promise you that it does get easier and the crying becomes far and few between and then eventually you won't cry anymore about it. It's also ok to cry here and then because it let you know you are in touch with your emotions. Better to let it out then keep it in.

Me:35, ex: 36
Sons: 9 & 7
Bomb: July, 2006
Divorced 2009
Y
OP Offline
Y
MissH

I do feel better since I let it all out! I get to the point where it builds and builds and there is relief after a good cry.

It just seems such a shame that this is even happening again. Boy is he going to get a wake up call.

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
New

Okay now I remember you! I am so glad you are doing well!

Today was much better! I have to expect those kind of days and move forward. I know I will be okay, right now I just feel like I am in limbo with my H not being served yet.

I know I have done all I can do for my H and I have to do this for myself even though I have rough days!!!

Y

N
N
I'm sorry YR and I wish you peace. (((YR)))

Was theotherhalf
XH44
M44
D19
Married 21years
Together 23
Bomb 4/07
OW - MLC
Seperated 8/07
DV 6/09
New Day....
F
F
YR,
It sounds like he just didn't finish his MLC.

I don't think my X will finish for some years. He just hasn't learned to take responsibility for himself and his own happiness.

And to realize that you get out of things what you put into them. If you make no effort in a R, then you can't be too surprised when it doesn't work out.

M: 16 years
Bomb 4/07
OW 20s long gone
Divorced 11/09
I remarried New Guy
Cooperative r w/X regarding D

Y
OP Offline
Y
forward

In posted something to you and it disappeared into cyberspace.

I dont know what is going on in my H's head and I am not trying to figure it out anymore. i know he has issues and they are his to deal with now.

H still hasn't been served yet and I am thinking he is dodging the process server. I know I will visit my L office tomorrow and find out what is going on.

He came over to spend time with D today for 4 hours. He did things around the house that I didn't ask for and even washed my car.

I was inside the house so he could have his time with D and asked him why he was washing the car and he said because it was dusty!! I told him that he didnt need to do those things and I have it covered.

When he was getting ready to leave he told me that he would be back next weekend if it was okay with me.

Oh the mind of the LCer!!

Y

Y
OP Offline
Y
That is MLCer!!! lol

J
J
YR -
Our sitchs seem very similar...I believe I remember you back in 2006 when I came here the first time my H split.

My old screenname was fandgmom back then. H and I reconciled in August 2006. He cut and ran again Sept. 2010. And after all he has done over the years, I am done. I'm not standing anymore. Evidently, he never finished the MLC or whatever it is he is dealing with. Much like you I have done all that I can and I have always, always been true to myself through all of this.

So many tell me that they don't know how I put up with what I did the last 4 years. I guess I just believed his words and ignored his actions. Right or wrong, it's what I did.

Just wanted to say hi and let you know I'm thinking of you and obviously you are not alone. ((HUGS))

Me-40 H-41
M: 10 yrs T: 12
S9/D5
ILYBINILWY - Separated: 01/06
Reconciled: 08/06
H depressed again: 02/10
Separated again: 9/17/10
N
N
Wow JA! You too? I'm so very sorry. Thinking and praying for you too.

Was theotherhalf
XH44
M44
D19
Married 21years
Together 23
Bomb 4/07
OW - MLC
Seperated 8/07
DV 6/09
New Day....
Y
OP Offline
Y
Jennifer

I am so sorry to hear about you and your H. I do remember you from before.

Our sitches are too similar. 4 years home for my H too. Things were good, and it wasn't my imagination either. My family and friends all saw what I saw. He stunned us all when he walked again!

I can't do this again. I learned alot from last time and I will move forward. It's going to be hard but I know I will make it!

I talked to my L office today about him not being served yet. They said that he is playing games and ducking the server and it is costing me more money!! They said that they are going to try their best to have the judge make him pay for the D. He wanted this and I didn't but now he thinks it is all a joke! Whatever!!

We cme to this agreement that when my H comes over next time, I will call the server and have him come here. I have his cell number so if he isnt served by then, we will do it this way!

Y

Page 10 of 12 1 2 8 9 10 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard