E
E
Hi yellow!

How r u?

Y
OP Offline
Y
Hi Ever!

Doing just fine, thanks for asking. My S and family were over all weekend and we had alot of fun with the grandkids. H came over today to spend time with D. I was in the backyard or in the kitchen most of the day while he was out in the front yard with D, entertaining her.

It was okay with him being here, not much talking because I wanted him to spend time with D so I pretty much stayed out of the picture.

I had to laugh at him today though, because he was checking on plants and even brought some out of the garage that were in there because of the cold weather. He also asked if I needed anything done. I didn't.

Anyway, I guess a D is going to happen, I don't know when but I think it is the best thing for both of us right now. I am okay with it, it's just unfortunate it had to come to this when we had made so much progress. I just can't go through this again.

God only knows what the future holds for me.

Y

E
E
Hi Yellow,
(((HUGS)))!

Glad that today was ok for you.

Ever

G
G
YR I am so sorry to hear of the turn of events with your marriage. You were and still are a success story. You gave so much hope and advice to others that you have no idea how much that helped us here.

My h did return and has been home almost a full year already. Boy does time fly. I do understand about not going through this again. I would feel the same way. It is extremely hard to go through this and then have them back and then to have the hurts open up all over again. Not fair and Not right!

It's unfortunate that some seem to never get it and are seeking that happiness elsewhere. They need to find that within themselves and realize what they were searching for was right in front of them all along, but maybe the only way they can find that is to experience it hence the divorce.

I hope you can find some peace with your situation and that you are stronger this time around. I know that if it happened to me again I would be able to handle anything now with class, grace, and strength. It's amazing what we really learn on this journey of life. Hugs! God Bless!

Me 50
H 42
S 22
S 9
D 7
M 12
T 17
H moved out 8/2006
H moved home 1/2007 for 3 weeks
H moved home 5/2011 for good

"Learn from yesterday ~ Live for today ~ And hope for tomorrow"
Y
OP Offline
Y
glam!!

Yes it is a sad turn of events in my case. He was home 4 years. Things were really good. I guess he will be spending the rest of his life searching for happiness.

I am doing really well. Not like last time, a big basket case! One of my friends did sense some anger, oh heck yeah. I have anger having to go through this again but I know how to handle it. She said that it is pretty normal.

I know this isn't my fault. I know I am going to be fine. I am stronger. I learned alot from last time. I hate to see my M end but I don't want to have to worry that H has his body halfway out the door. Thanks for checking in on me!!

Y

H
H
YR,

I am so sorry to hear about your turn of events!! I was really shocked, you have helped so many people & been there for so many people, including me! I always treasured your post to me! They were always so helpful!!!

My prayers are with you!!!

(((HUGS)))

Y
OP Offline
Y
HN

Thank you for the prayers. God is leading me down a different road it seems. I am okay with that. D doesn't scare me like it did before. I will be okay. I will survive!!!! Hey, isn't that a song???? LOL

I am glad you are finding happiness again, you really deserve it!

YR

Y
OP Offline
Y
So today I went and filed for D. My H was here on Saturday for a couple of hours and things got a little heated. I just don't feel anything but relief. How sad it that when I loved him so much and fought for him for so long.

Y

C
C
(((YR)))

M48 H53
M16 T18
S16 D13
SS30
H drops bomb PA/8-30-09
H leaves 12-30-09
D filed by H 2-10
H asks to come home 4-11
Piecing
job Offline
YR,
I'm so sorry that the weekened turned out the way it did. You've done all you can do and now you must look out for yourself. I wish we all lived close enough to wrap you a nice, warm hug blanket.

Please take care of yourself.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
Page 7 of 12 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 11 12

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard