Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14
K
K
My bomb was nov. 7, 2007.

K
K
H moved out on November 17th, 2007. Ali's then BF the same month. It was that Cronus thing she kept talking about, the planet that brings things to a breaking point and changes, radical changes...

I would have fogotten that day if it wasnt for my boy. S9 still talks about THE DAY, "the day his dad didnt listen to his pleading and moved out".

Me&H:42
S11&D10
Bomb 5/2007-Sep 11/2007
Reconc.November 2009
Kalni #2104002 11/10/10 12:17 PM
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Oh K that stinks that he remembers so clearly. My son remembers a lot too about when Dad moved out...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Let's see Purple...last night's Glee was awesome. The girls had to sing a song normally sung by boys and vice versa. The ladies did some Livin On a Prayer which was fun. And Kurt went undercover at the new competition, an all boys' school. That part was great! The all boys group did an A Capella version of "Teenage Dream" that was fantastic. smile

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

S
S
I love Glee. Kurt's new friend is so cute. smile I preferred the girls' rockstar mash up over the boys'.

Me: 29
Got a ticket to the D concert
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I agree. I wish he had not had such an 'obvious' name as Blaine (wouldn't it be refreshing if the gay guy had a name like Mike)...but I too loved the new friend and the whole idea of the all-boys' group. Nice to hear fresh voices!

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
So I am home today with a stupid stomach bug--my preschoolers have been passing it around and now I get it. Blah. Already feeling better than I did last night.

Been texting every couple days w/Golf Guy. Today I texted that I could be in Des Moines around 5:30-6 Saturday, let me know if that worked for him...because we hadn't really firmed up plans and I kind of like knowing at least the general idea. (ie when/where we are meeting, I don't care if we change plans and do movie instead of drinks or dinner instead of movie, just give me a starting point. smile )

He replied back about 20 minutes later that the time worked great for him, and then he suggested meeting my cousin and his wife for dinner if that was good with me. Back story: My cousin played golf in HS with Dan and GG. Now my cousin lives in DSM and actually hired GG to work in his business. So, when GG first invited me to the party last April it was bc my cousin and he had been golfing and cousin told him I was now 'available'...

I haven't replied back but I think that would be fun. Having a couple other people there gives a little breathing space...on the other hand I would like to get to know GG a little better and not sure how much conversation time we will have with a group.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

S
S
Well you guys could meet up with that couple and then afterward grab drinks solos. wink

Hope you feel better soon, BBJ!

Me: 29
Got a ticket to the D concert
E
E
(wouldn't it be refreshing if the gay guy had a name like Mike)

Hell no.....I don't think that would be refreshing at all... grin

you all are depressing me with this bomb anniversary talk...

hell, this is surviving....you all need to get laid... shocked

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Originally Posted By: M from Tennessee
(wouldn't it be refreshing if the gay guy had a name like Mike)

Hell no.....I don't think that would be refreshing at all... grin

you all are depressing me with this bomb anniversary talk...

hell, this is surviving....you all need to get laid... shocked

See the above....I am going on a third date...just give me time, man! smile

And yes that Mike comment was directed at you...just seeing if you still did drive-bys! wink

No I am not dwelling on the bomb stuff. Just dawned at me as I looked at the calendar.

Even as I started typing a recap I was not interested in finishing. So I suppose that is progress. Maybe its part of the process but early on I seemed to somehow 'need' to go over that stuff again and again in my mine. Now...it feels like one of those childhood stories you hear repeated so often you are sick of it.

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

Page 6 of 14 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 13 14

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard