Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10
S
S
Originally Posted By: inmyplace
It's easy for a bunch of pissed off guys on a message board to tell you what is up.

Wow, where did THAT come from, IMP? I thought Rob and Gucci were both happily married? Regardless of whether or not you agree with them, at least they took the time to come by and try to help poor Rondo here; you shouldn't insult them IMHO.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

Starsky

M 38
W 37
S 8
D 7

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
T
T
Quote:

That seems fair to me. The personal attacks are pretty much one-sided.

You see the pattern:

Person A offers their advice based on their experience and understanding of this sitution (person B, and so on).

The advice of person A goes something like this: it's OK to have healthy boundaries and enforce them, and if you don't, then why do you expect things to change?

Response from IMP? Without discussing anything about the advice whatsoever, personally attack person A.

Textbook stuff.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
R
R
Originally Posted By: Starsky309
It's easy for a bunch of pissed off guys on a message board to tell you what is up.

Wow, where did THAT come from, IMP? I thought Rob and Gucci were both happily married? Regardless of whether or not you agree with them, at least they took the time to come by and try to help poor Rondo here; you shouldn't insult them IMHO.

Starsky

M 38
W 37
S 8
D 7

Mayhaps he is one of those "pissed off guys",
IMP stay 'in your place'! ;-)

S
S
Why can't we all just get along? I came here from another forum cuz they didn't allow any dissent over there without attacking you and belittling you. I'm hoping this one isn't the same way. :o(

M57 W 57; D30 D28 S24 S20 GD7 GD2 GD1 GD5m GD1m
BD 5/07; W's affair 5/07-8/07

At the end of every hard-earned day, people gotta find some reason to believe. (Bruce Springsteen)
Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Hey guys It cool.
I get the advice now that rob and gucci have given me. I am enforcing my boundries but at the same time W knows me as a certain person. I have been good to her over the years and she should think about that. My plan is to go to Co Tues since she can't. If she cancels Thurs I will let her know that I see no effort from her side to reconcile and we need to end it. That I value our marriage and if she does not she can have the life she choose to have.

On the other hand until than I will be pleasant if she calls and I take it. Just can't take it in the morning, its the worst time for me..

P
P
Why can't we all just get along? I came here from another forum cuz they didn't allow any dissent over there without attacking you and belittling you. I'm hoping this one isn't the same way. :o(

Bad karma with you you brought.

grin

Enjoy the Silence
T
T
Quote:
Why can't we all just get along?

Because it's not only our choice to get along.

If somebody chooses to make things personal, they alone have chosen to not get along, and there's not a danged thing you can do about that except accept that you aren't going to get along with them.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
Frosty has been d'ed for a while. She is engaged now. So I met her fiance and we sent her to bed and drank and talked sports.

Wow, where did THAT come from, IMP?

Experience, Starsky.

P
P
Originally Posted By: TimeHeals
Quote:
Why can't we all just get along?

Because it's not only our choice to get along.

If somebody chooses to make things personal, they alone have chosen to not get along, and there's not a danged thing you can do about that except accept that you aren't going to get along with them.

Not everybody likes dryer sheets.

Some of us have a mutual understanding of life's complexities.

smile

Enjoy the Silence
Page 8 of 10 1 2 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard