Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10
D
D
How many times do you hear the the LBS say, I know this woman and she is now telling me the truth.

You are being played. All the stuff with bachelor party, work, etc is all BS.

I would be very careful, look for that other shoe to drop in 2 weeks. She is not done with the OM.

Listen to Gucci. I know the 2X4's hurt, but get yourself prepared.

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
I agree that I should be very wary of whats going on here. I am going to detach at this point and guard my self from her. If something good happens so-be-it. Something bad I will be prepared.

Had some good PMA last night. Met some ladies for trivia. Had some laughs..

S
S
Originally Posted By: gucci loafer

She is lying to you...

Rondo,
Women who like you in the right way make it EASY.
They do NOT do what your Wayward is doing..

They WANT to be with you
They do what it takes to be with you..

You are getting played. I GUARANTEE it

This! All of it!

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Okay, the 2x4's are making me feel like the zombie in the bar in Sean of the dead while queen is playing!!

Your right. she is stringing me along for some reason? If she wanted to start the process of getting together she would not have a time table. She must planning something other than just a bachelor party. She already canceled her Co appoint for Tues so instead I took it and I told her she could go to mine Thurs. I mean both are at noon. She works nearby and everybody gets a lunch. I am going dark now and if she cancels Thurs I will know why.
Its because he is going to address her infidelity.
I think she is waiting to see if OG does have the party and if he does she will be with him.

Rondo,

You're all over the place. Unresolved emotions can do that to anyone. Stop trying to guess what is happening. Until you are specifically told, you and no one else here can possibly know for sure. Your post at 7:59 was a rational approach. Go to the counselor on Tuesday and look for guidance. It's easy for a bunch of pissed off guys on a message board to tell you what is up. It is a different story when you have a professional to help you sort things out. At some point, you will know what you want and what you do not want. Don't do anything that you may regret later. Remember you are the only one here who has to live with yourself and the consequences of your actions.

IMP

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
I think she is trying to get out of it IMP. I'm not going to do anything rash, just gonna hunker down and work on myself. Perhaps her girls weekend will open her eyes a little. There will be a mix of women, sigle,married at a beach house.
She rarely hangs out with women her age, usually listens to her s 21 yo GF blab. Yeah she has experience in life!!

I'm gonna go dim and get my PMA up. Gotta work Sunday, long day but keeps me busy.

Rondo, that sounds about right. You aren't going to solve this thing overnight.

Are you still in touch with any of the old Florida party bunch?

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Yes, I talked to barb a few weeks back here. They deleted the thread. W called she is on way to S FLA, she was complaining about traffic in Orlando and apologized for being pissy, that she was tired and worn out from the week. I told her to relax and have fun over the weekend, to forget about work and us and have a good time.

BTW we talked because our mortgage co requested some info that she had faxed to her computer and than emailed to me.

Your right IMP. I need to relax and watch this play out. We don't live together and if she comes to her senses and values our marriage as I do she will come around.

Rondo, I still send an occasional greeting to nursemom who I know sees Barb from time to time. If you need anything, they can find me. I saw Frosty this past summer in Philadelphia. She's had some tough time with cancer but it handling it well.

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Thats good. I heard of frosts illness. Did she and her H get a D?
I would like to see those folks again.

Page 7 of 10 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard