Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Originally Posted By: TimeHeals
Quote:
it is way too early for Rondo to be issuing ultimatums

I have noticed people on these forums often confuse healthy boundaries with utlimatums and other such controlling behavior.

Healthy boundaries are good. Don't want to be married to somebody who thinks it's OK to cheat on you, then enforce that boundary. It's easy to have principles, but it is apparently very difficult for people to stick to them even when it's the healthy response.

Did your wife cheat on you?

Originally Posted By: Steve McQueen
Originally Posted By: inmyplace
But it is way too early for Rondo to be issuing ultimatums.

that is the second biggest mistake after don't believe anything they say.

IMMEDIATE ACTION!
You are screwing someone else. GOOD BYE!

I can't believe you would recommend 1 day of rubbing your forehead over a cheating spouse. There should be no reason why you should give someone the impression that you are OK with someone else enjoying them. unless you are OK with someone else enjoying them. but then why would you be posting here then

Did your wife cheat on you?

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Well I think the Gucci man is right. It was phone call after call to me and today is her B-day. Last time I talked to her she was going out to dinner with her boss. That was it. I have not heard from her since. She palyed me like a old piano.

I must stop thinking she is taking time out to consider what she did. What I must think is OG called her for her b-day and they had a conversation and she only called me out of guilt and keeping me on a line.

Time to detach. Time for me to realize she is a liar and a cheat.

Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
After alot of thought I made a move. I called her. The Co had asked me to ask her about OG? That the Co we are doing will not mean anything with a third party involeved and I told her that. That he is going to ask her about it on tues.

so I asked her what was going on. If she had dumped him? She said its complicated. So I asked how? Seems her Son has asked her not to end it yet because the clown is going to throw him a bachloer party. I said thats it? Says she see's him sometimes and is not sleeping with him.

I told her to straighten it out. Tell her 20yo son to get over it! and if she was serious about fixing us she had to end it. That when she deletes his number to call me. I was not angry. Just matter of fact. Told her there is no way we can work on this, befriends, talk, while this is going on. Asked her to picture this the other way around and she said she would not tolerate it.

I wished her a happy b-day and and to have a nice visit with her friends. Made it clear that we should not talk other than about the house.

Man that was hard. She sounded surprised and was very reserved.
I told her I was better than that clown and deserved to be treated better, She said she knew.

Wow this sucks!!

G
G
You did good. It is hard, it is not fun, but now that's it had time to sink in, doesn't it feel good. You got that off your chest. You demanded to be respected which you deserve.

M39 W41
Two children
WAW bomb dropped 11/7/09
Piecing Aug 10 - Nov 10
No longer piecing...Nov 10
Separation Jan 11
EA ends again Feb 11
Piecing attempt #2, Mar 11
Atossup Offline OP
OP Offline
Yes it did feel good Gut. Her s has asked her to be nice to the guy for 2 weeks so he can get a bachlor party out of it. Imagine that?? She says he is begging her and she feels stuck. Says she rarely talks to the guy! I told her to straighen it out, That how could she do such a thing for her S?
Darkness Falls!!

G
G
Quote:
she feels stuck

Because she is still with OM and wants to be able to cake eat but is starting to realize you won't tolerate it

Quote:
Says she rarely talks to the guy!

Probably total BS

Stay Strong

M39 W41
Two children
WAW bomb dropped 11/7/09
Piecing Aug 10 - Nov 10
No longer piecing...Nov 10
Separation Jan 11
EA ends again Feb 11
Piecing attempt #2, Mar 11
S
S
Rondo, I would cut her off.

She is still definitely involved with him. Her saying she is only in contact w/ him because he's throwing a party for her son is ridiculous. Clearly your M isn't the most important thing to her right now.

P
P
Originally Posted By: soleil
Rondo, I would cut her off.

She is still definitely involved with him. Her saying she is only in contact w/ him because he's throwing a party for her son is ridiculous. Clearly your M isn't the most important thing to her right now.

Completely agree.

D
D
You are doing the right thing, go completely dark. She is cake eating and it is the ultimate disrespect.
She is still involved with the OM, and is lying to you.

The vets that were kicked off would have told you, believe nothing of what the WAS says and only half of what they do.

Total transparency is an absolute must or the marriage can not be salvaged.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard