Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I know in situations like affairs, and WAWs it is best to think with your mind and trust the people here on this forum.

I would not have done the emotional things to keep my marriage because I think back to it only making me look like a loser to her. I probably pushed any chance to save my marriage, and I have to live with the dishonor of that. It is not worth it in the end.

The marriage will end or not, but it is how you deal with the situation that will make you feel good about yourself either way.

I don't know if this makes sense, but I hope it helps. It is very hard to keep the emotions from entering the picture, but if you can do it, it sure will help to save the marriage, or survive the divorce with a happier, healthier you.

I hope this helps someone here. Maybe other members can explain what I am trying to say better than I have written it here.

I do have hope for my future, and I think that the Ex-wife has a long way to go in helping herself. She is still having an affair with a married man. I am glad to be me, and I would not want to be her right now.

Keep the hope and faith that you will all be okay no matter what.

LSG

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
B
B
Originally Posted By: LSG

...The marriage will end or not, but it is how you deal with the situation that will make you feel good about yourself either way.

...I am glad to be me, and I would not want to be her right now.

...Keep the hope and faith that you will all be okay no matter what.

LSG

LSG,

Thank you and bless you for sharing those powerful words.
I feel uplifted just by reading them.

I am being the possibility of:

1) Integrity
2) Loving myself completely.
3) Things flowing naturally between us, without any fear or attachment to the outcome.

"It's do-able." What are the actions now?
O
O
Best of luck in your new role as a single dad, LSG.

C
C
My divorce was final April 16. Other than speaking about the kids I don't want anything to do with my Ex either. And had to do the tax thing with her too. I also think she has more issues than a marriage to get through. Best of luck.

Me 44, W 39, S 6, D 6, M 21
Bomb June 18, 2010
I filed D July 20, 2010
W filed counter suit Aug 2
Rings came off Aug 5, 2010
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard