Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24
M
M
LOL....I have many choice words for these disgusting women who get involved with M'd men....also men who get involved with M'd women...equal opportunity curses. LOL

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08
Back together with no defined R 05/2010
confused....to say the least!!!

W
W
On the bright side, those who get involved with married men or women will undoubtedly be their next victims. We at least weren't that stupid!

Divorced February 27, 2012.

"Only by love is love awakened".~ Ellen G White
M
M
True! Too true!

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

E
E
Quote:
Btw forgot to say it but good to hear from you, Mike! Now that you are a happily married man we see less of you, but that is a good thing I'm sure.

Ahhh that's all right..I just do "drive by's" on here now and then....checking in a few of you...I'm trying to drag all your sorry asses off this board with me..but hell, you all just keep hanging on... grin

I still say you need to head Northwest...and look up raceboy...

BTW..have I told you lately that Dan is a dick??

B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Raceboy is not that far from me...I will have to look into that! smile

Yep Dan is definitely a d!ck, and she is a b!tch. So, I guess maybe the right two people wound up together after all? wink

Friday night and yes, a date would be fantastic...gotta work on that...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Well I had a date tonight--two kids, for pizza and a movie. Can't beat that, can ya?

Actually I got paged at 1:30...Nathan's fever back up. Still only 100.5 F, but enough he got the 'golden ticket' out of school, as the nurse said. smile So nice that I am in his building so I could pick him up immediately and come home.

Sydney is the social butterfly of the neighborhood. She spent a couple hours playing with about a half dozen kids in our back yard while Nathan rested and watched TV. Her friends wanted to stay and play in her room while we ate dinner? um, sorry girls. Time to go home!

OK we are having our Friday night campout in the living room tradition. Gotta log off and join these sleeping kiddos on the floor. My back may never forgive me... smile

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

V
V
(((((BobbiJo)))))
A perfect night!

M
M
Absolutely perfect! What movie did you guys watch?

T19 M15 S19 XH47 M43
bomb12/4/07
PA5/07
S12/26/07
D final 11/17/08

C
C
Sydney sounds like fun. The big thing I'll miss from this apartment complex is all of the girls D8's age. She's always running outside to see who there is to play with. There's few D11's age.

D11 will like the new house better. There are four girls all in her grade in a one block radius and with the pool next door, next summer is going to be fun.

D8? There are a couple of kids her age that she doesn't know well. I'm guessing I'll be picking up kids to bring over for her a lot next summer.

The dates will come. You've already had "The Kiss," now it's just one more step. You are way ahead of me. I'm still waiting on "The D."

Me: 47, Ds 17-13, D final 6-11
http://tinyurl.com/yk4e2tz
http://tiny.cc/thread2
http://tinyurl.com/ydtphqu
http://tinyurl.com/thread4
http://tinyurl.com/3sm78k6
http://tinyurl.com/thread6
B
BobbiJo Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Last night we had seven kids out on our playset. Good thing Dan built a big one! smile And I got to keep it...

So I am having a little miscommunication/confusion, possibly ambivalence thing going on. Gee that was pretty vague wasn't it?!

So Golf Guy texted me yesterday. He is the one from the birthday party last April, and the Luau a few weeks ago. My first REAL kiss in 2 years! As we had left things then, he said to let him know when I was free again and we could make plans to get together. I mentioned driving to Des Moines where he is, but he said he could come here. We texted a little (very little) last week just chit chat.

Well last night I am working on my son's class float for Homecoming. Very elaborate affair here...school out at 11 on Friday. Town shuts down at noon. Parade at 1:30 with about 3 floats per grade level K-6 and then floats for each grade 8-12. Also marching bands, business floats, class reunion floats, etc. Football game Friday night, the huge coronation ceremony Sat night to crown king and queen. They even have gift bearers/scroll bearers (kindergarten kids), pages (middle school kids), and attendants (high school kids from each grade). Like I said, big stuff. I kind of thought GG would come down for it since he is an alum, too.

Well instead he texts, "How about coming up here Friday night and staying for the Iowa State football game on Saturday night?"

I was taken aback because A)He said he would come back down here and B)That would be an overnight visit

When he comes here, he sleeps at his best friend's house, the guy who had the bday party. If I went up there, I do not have a best friend living in town to crash with! And I definitely do not want to give the impression that I am ready for a sleepover, because I am definitely not.

So I avoided replying while we worked on the float and went out to dinner with one of Nathan's friends and his parents. Was trying to figure out how to say, "Yes I would love to come visit for the day but do not want to sleep over."

Me-35

M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4

Page 6 of 24 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 23 24

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard