Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
W
W
Lovin' this thread! Ya gotta have a sense of humor to get through this.

I am sure everyone has heard this from me before but I thought I'd throw it in here for posterity.

My H, not wanting to give up OW, But wanting to come home to me and the kids, suggested OW move into our home and live in the media room. "She likes to cook and clean and would be a great influence on the kids".

Another time, when he put forth this idea,(I guess he really thinks this is THE solution) he said he would sleep with me and there would ONLY be some hand-holding and kissing between them.

"If you strike me down, I will become more powerful than you can possibly imagine!"
1st thread
B
B
What???? He should be on that "Sister Wives" show on TLC. Guess he wanted to have a couple of ladies on hand. Sheesh!!!

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
H
H
"I've been wanting to get back into a relationship with God and have someone to share it with and this OM has helped me do that."

Last edited by Hosea; 09/17/10 01:22 PM.

Me:29 SAHD civ milspouse
WAW:29 Active Military, deployed till Dec 2010
2 children: S5&S3
Bomb 8,8,2010
DDay 8,15,2010
R talk Oct 18th
NC sent Oct 19
In recovery?
K
K
Originally Posted By: WhatNow

My H, not wanting to give up OW, But wanting to come home to me and the kids, suggested OW move into our home and live in the media room. "She likes to cook and clean and would be a great influence on the kids".

Another time, when he put forth this idea,(I guess he really thinks this is THE solution) he said he would sleep with me and there would ONLY be some hand-holding and kissing between them.

This is the silliest crap I've ever heard in my life.

D
D
Used our child as a tool. Made me go to court over and over just to get the standard visitation holidays. Made me waste $20,000 in court costs dealing with her childish behavior.

"You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into."
Page 9 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard