Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
P
P
Originally Posted By: JoJo's circus
Mine most shocking statement was I had told H no contact, or gifts to EA OW and when he sent her a birthday card and I found out and confronted him. the fool that he was at the time said, it was only a card and I guess I forgot I wasn't supposed to do that. crazy

"Your Honor, I forgot, that armed robbery, was a crime!"

-- Steve Martin

P
P
Originally Posted By: sandycay
one armed brother

BAND NAME!!! laugh cool

Puppy

P
P
BF wanted to go out with me on my birthday and I foolishly gave in. At the end of the horribly uncomfortable night he went to the garage to call OW. My birthday is a big deal for me--SO not cool.

Oh yeah, and he had sex with OW in my living room while I was out of town. I'm still not over that.

If you love somebody, set them free.
http://tinyurl.com/2empx2g
S
S
Originally Posted By: pearlharbr
Oh yeah, and he had sex with OW in my living room while I was out of town. I'm still not over that.

Bastard!

They're NEVER supposed to slum in your own home! Cheat AND idiot! I don't blame you for not getting over that...

S
S
I left my husband over Thanksgiving weekend last year, but we still got each other some gifts at Christmas. One gift that he got me was a digital camera. I thought “how nice” since I didn’t have one- H had always been the family photographer. He gets me alone after Christmas dinner and asks if I knew the reason he got me the camera. I suggested (hopefully) on account of the kids. Nope- he wants me to take pics of myself out on dates with other guys in various sexual situations and send them to him...

W42/H42/M20
S/19,D/17
On My Own: 11/28/09
B
B
Let's see...

1)I moved 9 times in 11 years of marriage so H could keep moving up the ladder in his career, giving up my job willingly many times so he could reach his goals. Supported him spending thousands of dollars on his side business (show cattle) because I thought it would make him happy. Stuck with him through a 1 night stand, a short term affair, then finally the 3 yr debacle that ended our marriage. And he has the nerve to tell me "BBJ you never supported me or any of my goals or dreams. We would still be together if you cared, but you never did."

2)The time before I knew for sure there was an A, we were still married and living together, when I texted him begging him to come home and help me with the kids. I had gotten a MRSA/superbug staff infection in my back, had it opened up, cleaned out, and packed WITH the kids in the dr office bc he wouldn't come watch them. So that night I asked him to come home bc I needed to take my pain pills and wanted help w/the kids. He was out w "people from work" (ow) and did not come home untiil 2 a.m.

3)Just this summer we were at my son's baseball game. Now-ex handed me his camera and asked me to take pics. I glanced through it (he said I could as there were pics of my d's birthday party with his family) standing there among the other families and came across close up pictures of h's genitals and of him naked. Ick!!!! Thank goodness the other parents didn't see them...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
The most shocking thing mine has done so far is I can't beleave how disconnected she is with the kids when I have them they call her and most of the time she don't answer when she does she's to busy to talk. Last night we met her at the kids school and she ask them why they haven't been calling her.
Or it might be the way every time she gets mad at me she won't let the kids see me or call me then she tells me that I am using the kids aginst her.

M40, W 37
M 11 1/2 y
T 13 y
D filed 5-18-10
S 5-29-10 OM1 discovered 6-5-10
Counter sued for d 6-16-10
OM2 discovered 8-10-10
OM3, OM4
4 kids 10, 7, & 3
D date 10-14-10
http://tiny.cc/mxzct
E
E
1. Filing for full placement (which she now denies ever happened)

2. Telling me she wants to get back together (on a Friday), then spent the entire weekend with OM

3. And now that we're in the process of reconciling.....she needs boundaries - this is after 6 months of her telling me she can't live with boundaries!

M 32 WAW 34
D - 5
S - 4
PA 1/09
Moved out 3/09
She filed 5/09
90 Day Postponement 11/09
State Dismissed case 4/10
Moved home 9/10
O
O
May not be the very worst, but definitely the most recent -

Tonight was our anniversary(16th), and I did ask to go to dinner, thinking she would not accept(Friday is a big night for OM and her), but she did. Semi awkward, mostly because this was first one-on-one we’ve had in a long time. Said goodnight, both drove home, me to home, her to her rental 85 steps from ‘home’. She TM ‘Thank you again, have a good night’. I go pick up DD from friend(this all about 1030pm), get home, put DD to bed, and stroll 85 paces, and low and behold, OM is at her place, within 20 minutes of her being home.

The one that still sticks hard is her statement - “I know what I did was wrong(sex with OM and ongoing A), but you had no right to tell my dad and ruin my relationship with him!”

OH well, on the positive side, she did go to dinner, something she would never have done a month ago.

from my fortune cookie,,,,,,"Adversity is the test for strong men"
Me -44
WAW - 43
D14
D8
EA/PA mid May,2010
WAW moved out- 07/01/10
WAW filed 07/01/10
E
E
Wow Optimust....that is so eerily familiar.

M 32 WAW 34
D - 5
S - 4
PA 1/09
Moved out 3/09
She filed 5/09
90 Day Postponement 11/09
State Dismissed case 4/10
Moved home 9/10
Page 4 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard