Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
S
S
My 42 year old H (at the time) promised and his OW planned on freezing her eggs (she was 30) and him getting his Vasectomy reversed so they could have babies one day!

He got the V done when our D was 6 months old because he didn't want anymore kids

He wasn't even seeing his own kids at the time (makes me want to have kids with him, right)

She was still married and sleeping in the same bed with her H (but she said "he is gay")

they are both professional pilots living a world apart and neither would be able to relocate and keep employment

and to top it off ... she had a one armed brother living with her. (I am not making fun of people with this disability but with all the other strange things that came out, why he chose to tell me that just made me laugh. Not at the brother.)

You can't make this stuff up!

M:47
M:18
D16, S19
1st S 1/08-5/08
Reconciled/May 7, 2008
Left again Nov 9, 2009
I Filed: Nov 17, 2009
Final: April 14, 2010
EX walked away from kids too

A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: sandycay
My 42 year old H (at the time) promised and his OW planned on freezing her eggs (she was 30) and him getting his Vasectomy reversed so they could have babies one day!

He got the V done when our D was 6 months old because he didn't want anymore kids

He wasn't even seeing his own kids at the time (makes me want to have kids with him, right)

She was still married and sleeping in the same bed with her H (but she said "he is gay")

they are both professional pilots living a world apart and neither would be able to relocate and keep employment

and to top it off ... she had a one armed brother living with her. (I am not making fun of people with this disability but with all the other strange things that came out, why he chose to tell me that just made me laugh. Not at the brother.)

You can't make this stuff up!

We may have a winner folks...

S
S
Piano's, Yalck's, and SandyCay's are ALL bad. Yikes!

The worst I heard from someone else was H was in New York for two weeks on business, called home (LA) and talked to W and S every day. It was so late when he got home, W asked him to take taxi from airport rather than drag S out so late. When H got home at 2 am, the house was empty and W and S had moved to San Francisco, where her family lived.

To top it off, they'd just sold their home, banked the money, and were waiting to close on their new home. W took kid, money, and belongings and only left stuff she didn't want.

H never saw it coming...

A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
That reminds me of the link Eeyore posted about the WH kidnapping his two boys and taking them to Florida and then posting his wedding photos on facebook...

THAT was pretty bad too... Maybe we should give that poor LBS the award...

Any word on that case btw?

W
W
My XW had the nerve to ask me to DROP HER off at the airport so she can see the cretin! mad Methinks not!!

W
W
Mine was when my wife, a pretty frugal woman, blew through $5@@@ in about three weeks. $2300 of it was to get out of one lease on an apt only to change to a different one. May not sound like much, but knowing her it spoke volumes of where her head was.

M 33, W 30, SD 10, D 5, S 4

Made it through the WAW, living happily together now. And I am much wiser for it!
J
J
Mine most shocking statement was I had told H no contact, or gifts to EA OW and when he sent her a birthday card and I found out and confronted him. the fool that he was at the time said, it was only a card and I guess I forgot I wasn't supposed to do that. crazy

JAK

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when, you can only decide how you're going to live now. ~Joan Baez
A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: JoJo's circus
Mine most shocking statement was I had told H no contact, or gifts to EA OW and when he sent her a birthday card and I found out and confronted him. the fool that he was at the time said, it was only a card and I guess I forgot I wasn't supposed to do that. crazy

JAK

This may not be the most offensive action I have heard on this thread, but that certainly is the most pathetic excuse for misbehaviour so far... lol

A
A
Told me I should consider myself single, that he considers himself single. Then, the next two days I don't answer the phone when he calls and he freaks out, accusing me of seeing someone else, then saying he's going to immediately file for divorce and that he was just about to go to marriage counselling.
ya right.

Me: 29
H: 30
Married: 06/08
Bomb: 05/10
A
Allen A Offline OP
OP Offline
A
Originally Posted By: asher
Told me I should consider myself single, that he considers himself single. Then, the next two days I don't answer the phone when he calls and he freaks out, accusing me of seeing someone else, then saying he's going to immediately file for divorce and that he was just about to go to marriage counselling.
ya right.

Holy Passive aggressive Batman!

Page 3 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard