Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#2054935 08/12/10 01:16 AM
T
OP Offline
T
Boy did she run intel on her H and his mistress, Fantasia.

Sex tapes, recordings of the OW telling her, "He don't want you. Maybe next time you get yourself a man you will hold onto him".

Fantasia's PR people are running interference, but she's in deep (despite her aspirin "suicide attempt"). She's getting caught in her lies, and NC is one of the states that allows you to sue the OP for infedility.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
P
P
Who??? confused

T
OP Offline
T
The wife of the man who Fantasia (a singer and former American Idol contestant) was having an affair with for the last year.

This woman unload both barrels in her divorce papers a few days ago, and Fantasia tried to "overdose" on aspirin after being outted as a skank.

Last edited by TimeHeals; 08/12/10 01:48 AM.

M-47,W-40,No kids
D-filed 5/27/2010
Piecing - 10/21/2010
-=Soon to be banned=-
P
P
Oh.

B
B
I kind of wish more cheaters were publicly 'outed'...takes some of the thrill away, I'd imagine...

Me-35

Together: 18 yrs
M-12.5 yrs
S-8
D-4
D'd: Feb. 2010

The LORD your God is with you,
he is mighty to save. --Zeph. 3:17
S
S
Well look at Leigh Anne Rhimes and her situation. No one's throwing darts at the two of them for cheating on their spouses... unfortunately! Well, maybe some of us but most are buying into the PR: "They married too young...they just found their soulmates at the wrong time...." WHATEVER!

At least the public took Jesse James to task but dang, it was Sandra Bullock - America's Sweetheart II - so a bigger outcry.

C
C
I cannot remember the actresses name but last year she discovered her H of 9 years had a mistress in Chicago for the entire length of their marriage. Her H was a top person at one of the big name talent agencies. Oh, and when she found out about the affair she had just given birth to twins.

Anyhow this lady was NOT fooling around when she found out. She sent an e-mail to EVERYBODY who worked in the agencies in all the offices WORLDWIDE and copied it to everybody within the company (her H's mistress was a very low level client I think). All in all it this message went out to 4800 people IIRC.

The message said I just wanted everybody to know who has any professional involvement with my H (she included his full name/address/position) has been having an affair with (insert client's name here) for NINE years. Then she said she had just given birth to twins and she has been duped by this SOB. Then she said she wished she had more time to write but she had to go file divorce papers. She also copied the message to anybody and everybody she could find at ALL the studios, production and PR companies his agency worked with.

It was hilarious! It was a pretty big news story at the time. Now I have to go find her name!

S
S
I remember that! Can't remember who it was though. Was it possibly the actress that was in Fried Green Tomatoes and is now on that HBO show...Weeds or something? (Never watched it.)

If not, she had a similar story, I believe.

C
C
No - this lady is not on Weeds. The best part was her H found out she knew via the mass e-mail!

She has a french sounding name... I am trying to find a copy of the letter because it was so direct (I know there is nothing funny about this but the e-mail was a masterpiece!)

S
S
Yeah - we could all use a masterpiece like that!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard