Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2050499 08/04/10 03:58 PM
F
OP Offline
F
Good morning everyone. I've got a request; I was hoping any of Awoken's new and old friends and anyone else who'd like to help, could lend me a hand: I've been posting here since March. One of the first folks to come by my thread and lend his support was Awoken. Well, Awoken helped me to find my own, authentic new voice to help me reconnect my tattered marriage, so I decided I needed to put it to use helping him.

On his thread this morning, Sister posted that he's having a really tough time with his D, and there's been a family crisis in addition to that, but lately he's felt reluctant to post here. I know how many friends - new and old - he has here, so I was hoping we could all pitch in and give him a hand.

Please, could you all post your encouragement to him here, and let him know how he's helped you? Any little story that might lift his spirits and help him through this tough time. Hopefully he might come by and read, and help him through. If you know him on the .alt, his sister also said that it might help him to hear from you there.

Thank you all. And Awoken, if you're reading this, well first - I hope this hasn't utterly embarrassed the heck out of you! Second, you're a very special person; my love and support go out to you. Hugs from PG.

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.
F
OP Offline
F

I cannot complain for not receiving from others, that which I've never asked them for.

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard