Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Hi wanttobebetter,

I always appreciate you sharing your sitch with me. It gives some hope that I can turn this pending D back into a loving a M. It is very slim of a chance at this point.

Maybe my W will feel like yours someday. I can hope, right.

I am very glad your M is doing well. I wish continued happiness!

ME-41 W-33 M-8 D-8 S-4 D 5/17/2010
www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I am going to meet the OMW today soon.

I do not what I should ask her about him. I am going to give some intel to confront her husband.

I have cleared it with an A.

I am not too excited about this today for some reason.

W is getting to me a little today. I have no real A yet.

I hope the day goes better than now.

www.divorcebusting.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1961097#Post1961097
L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Met W at McDonalds for dinner with kids tonight. She said she went to IC. It seems to be that she is doing this for custody reasons more than her own "betterment." Maybe it will help. I hope so. I don't whether this is good or not. It may just validate that what she is doing is okay. It is interesting that she chose to do this. She received a text from OM at 9:19 pm tonight, and I think another one too.

S had a tantrum, and said family is "messed up," and he does not know how to talk to mom about it. He told me she is "being mean to our family." I am so saddened by this. More grief for him.

I found out more good news on the job I interviewed for. The recruiter wants me to improve my PP test. He believes that they will have an answer this week. He thinks it is my turn this time. I have interviewed with the company about 5 times. I turn down a short term temporary position to interview for this. I hope I did not make a mistake. I need the money bad, but this is long-term, and I could be hired permanently in the future. The pay is good too. I need this so bad. I am confident I can do it.

I do think that kids really need me, and I will be there for them the best that I can. This will hurt S and D so bad when we do not live together.

Meeting went well with OMW, and I think she is ready to D OM. I don't know if this is either. Something has to help. I have a month before our first hearing. I have to make something happen fast I think.

W is trying harder at home to look good for the courts I think too.

I did use the credit card tonight, and I told that kids need to eat dinner, and I will take them before she comes home. I am standing up to her more and more. It feels good too.

W
W
Sounds like a productive day for you. Keep up the PMA and for standing up for what you think is the right thing to do.

Be ready and prepared for you W to be royally pissed off (which is fine, let her be) becuase of your meeting with OMW. Don't be blindsided.

M 33, W 30, SD 10, D 5, S 4

Made it through the WAW, living happily together now. And I am much wiser for it!
L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
wanttobebetter,

It was a productive day. I felt pretty good after meeting with the OMW this time.

I hope W does get pissed off. She already knows that I am in contact with her. She make snide comments about her. She said maybe we could be friends. I told her I am not friends with anyone. I thought she needed to protect herself and her kids from what is being done to her family. She is "yeah right."

She will be more pissed about this meeting because it will put his marriage into D. Maybe he wants this. I will have to wait and find out.

S
S
LSG...Have you looked at Callasdad's thread? It might really help you to see some of the steps he has taken of late to stand up for himself, expose the A, etc...

You can't worry about W getting pissed. You have to do what's right, regardless - and you WILL feel better about yourself. It's all about self respect!

Glad to hear about the good news on the job front. Have faith!

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I had been wondering today why I seem to have less and less to say about my sitch that is worthwhile. I don't know whether I have given up or not. I just feel nothing for my W anymore. I have no emotions for her and not much emotions in general. Is this normal for the LBS. I just don't what I should be feeling anymore.

I had a confrontation last night, but it just had no bite, and I really just did not feel like even arguing with her about anything.

I just feel so strange about everything today.

Is this what being detached is really like?

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
SunnyD,

Actually I do not care if my W is p!ssed or not. It seems to make no difference to me at this point. I just have no or 0 percent feeling or emotions for her today. I feel nothing. I really do not feel much for anything today. It is just so strange when all I have had are so many emotions for so long.

S
S
I get what you're saying. It's normal to go through all kinds of emotions during this process and feeling numb is definitely one of those! Do you think you could be depressed or is this just towards your wife? There's a difference between being depressed towards everything and having no feelings for WAS. If you are feeling great about everything else and just couldn't care less about W, then that's a good thing! If you're numb towards everything, that's bad.

L
LSG Offline OP
OP Offline
L
SunnyD,

It is just towards my wife. No depression. I do have anticipation over the job and receiving a new credit card that will be used for an attorney to help me with my divorce.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Moderated by  Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard