Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
T
T
This is all just a reflection of how bad he is doing in his life and he is striking out like a wounded dog hoping to find a second of relief. All in all he deserves all the consequences that his actions bring and I hope jail is one of them.

Me: 46 H:44
Together: 25 years
Married: 20 years
Separated: 11-30-06 Divorced 12-21-07
OW: EA began 2005
PA began end of 2006
3 children,20, 16, 6
ex asked for forgiveness
01/16/11

job Offline
He's definitely setting himself up for jail time. I realize that we all would like to see something of this nature happen, but we also need to stop and consider that if he's in jail, he's not making any money.

Of course, there's another way to look at this, allow him to go to work during the day and return to the jail in the evening. Maybe even community service might be a route to go...it will be interesting to see what the judge will say.

Sit quietly, the answers will reveal themselves when you least expect them to.
The past is gone, the present is a gift and you need to focus on today, allow the future to reveal itself when it is ready.
W
W
Hmmm ...... money he owes and can't pay $xyz.00
Plus how many days or months interest on $xyz.00
Plus time spent lying to judge $ interest on $xyz.00
And all your attorney/court (him lying) fee $abc.00

All I can see is that the more time he spends trying to screw this thing around, the more he is going to owe. If he doesn't want to spend his next vacation in Countyville riding the ShowerSlipAndSlide with new friends, he will have to find a lot more money that doesn't exist. The judge does need to understand he is vacationing with your money that he says is not there, without complying to court orders on notifying you where your kids are. That will be bad for him - good for you.

If he reaaalllly doesn't have the money, and is taking vacations he can't afford, this has got to be about the dumbest S0B I ever heard of. He MUST really be betting all his cards on outlasting and outlying the truth with this judge. Interested in hearing what your L thinks. Any chance your L secretly expects to just let this go once XH drags it out enough?

Now is the time to find out.

cool

F
F
This month my back ordered child support($73,000) and other support by my other ex equals $80,000...not counting the 4 years of insurance he was supposed to pay but I did

I contacted child support services....
they have taken away his driver's license but he has nothing else...

everything else is in his current girlfriend or wife or whomever she is, name

someday I would love to have that money
I am not banking on it ever

B
B
Figgeroni, why have they not thrown him in jail? Why have they not garnasheed his wages? What State do you live in?

D
dbs Offline
D
In answer to the ?-NO. Not until you end it. It's a bummer.

A
A
I believe hes always had the money....hes hiding it and convinced people to lie for him. your lawyer needs to do a forensic audit.

supeona the gf to tell about the trip next time you end up in court.,if shes dumb enuff to lie in face of all the trinkets etc.(and the boys) maybe theyll go together!! Hahaha....that'll go over well!!!!!You'd rather her than the boys. But it should put a pretty good rift in that R....just more cracks in the facade.

hopefully if they didnt bring their trinkets to your house ask them to so you can "see" them along wwith any pics.

hes always felt hes above the courts, judge etc. start recording those abusive ph calls. if your phone doesnt have that option...get one that does
] [color:#000099]

Last edited by a new 2moro; 08/08/10 02:03 PM.

Me 53
H 51
OW 25
Bomb may 06
left june 8/ 06
ILYBNILWY (twice!)
7/6/07 H wants to come home
7/21/07 H comes home
7/07 -7/08 long haul letting go of OW
now piecing in earnest

F
F
Miss H
your husband is an asshat....

Braveheart
I live in MN and they have not thrown him in jail as they have bigger fish to fry (so says the county attorney...) he refuses to work so it isn't like he is motivated to not go to jail

no wages to garnish
no social security he is paying in
nothing really
other than a complete asshat

B
B
Fig, if the D.A. is telling you that, its B.S. They are just too lazy to do anything. Its a FELONY to not pay child support, you need to take out a warrant for his arrest and have it executed through the sheriff's office.

F
F
they won't arrest him if he has no job on record...

Page 8 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Moderated by  Cadet, DnJ, job, Michele Weiner-Davis 

Link Copied to Clipboard